The online racing simulator
Stream just went kaput for me.

edit: Nvm, back now.
Quote from oldnavy :btw: so cool voice by Jorgen Idk how to say that in english Its his forigner speling

Afaik, i havent said a single word on the stream yet. Only Thilo and Michael
OMG unbelieveble!

starting with 10 cars and end up with nothing

Edit: one FM left that isnt broken
Quote from G!NhO :OMG unbelieveble!

starting with 10 cars and end up with nothing

Edit: one FM left that isnt broken

Im wondering that too very much, how can you lose all 10 cars???

DAYM!
lol deko
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, that was a little... strange.

It is possible to finish with just one set of R2 tires. Only problem is that a lot of drafting is reducing the chances dramatically. Regardless of that, taking care of the tires so they can take care of you remains a valid advice though. Personally, I would have changed them just to be on the save side instead of hunting for an allegedly advantage.
We started with 3 cars and none are left
I literally blinked and missed that crash that spun out Goga. What happened?
Quote from amp88 :I literally blinked and missed that crash that spun out Goga. What happened?

Yeah we're not sure. Probably just a racing incident with Nolan.
what the buck :O
Yeah, looked like Nolan came down a bit coming out of T1 and got together with him. Really horrible for Goga.
Go "wild" go
Nope, too bad.
Thilo "Murray" Falkenberg.
Incredible
One of CoRe will take victory IF nothing happens
Last man standing...
Safety car for the podium!
Daniel buck for the win. "what the buck!"
All I can get is the audio no images? Do I need to install a plugin or something? I'm on pc/vista.

Help!
Take away the safety car thing! lol
Quote from ignission :All I can get is the audio no images? Do I need to install a plugin or something? I'm on pc/vista.

Help!

Go full screen.
Did somebody just drive 100 metres the wrong way up the track to make it to pit entry without doing another lap?
Quote from EliteAti :Im wondering that too very much, how can you lose all 10 cars???

DAYM!

If you're talking about the FM cars, there are still 3 left

Quote from amp88 :Did somebody just drive 100 metres the wrong way up the track to make it to pit entry without doing another lap?

You sure that wasn't the SC?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG