The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 14
PRE RACE

The fourtheenth practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Wednesday, June 17th at 19:00 UTC . It will have a qualifying session and a race. Server will be passworded, using the same password that other sessions have used. If you do not have it, send me a PM requesting it.

Qualifying will be two hotlaps, fastest is your qual time. I'll be using the AutoQualifer application by Kevin Burns to administer the calling of cars. Please listen to and follow all directions of that app while in the session. Please be patient if you don't see your name on the $qlist - I will check the list and see who may have been left out, and manually add. At the end of the queued cars, I will ask if anyone has been left out, and the only chat I expect to see at that point is from someone who has NOT been called out.

The race will be 80 laps, first two under pace car conditions. The rolling start will be three-wide. The grid will be as such (numbers indicate starting position):

1 2 3
P 4 5 6
I 7 8 9
T 10 11 12
13 14 15
L 16 17 18
A 19 20 21
N 22 23 24
E 25 26 27
28 29 30

There is ONE mandatory pitstop for this session, which may be taken under green or yellow flag. No requirements on service, just as long as LFS has said you made a stop.

On the initial start, the field shall maintain pace car speed until the green flag is displayed. No anticipating and jumping.

Post here if you plan to attend - if more show up than we have slots for (30), participation will be prioritized to those who post here.

POST RACE

Qualifying Replay

Qualifying Results

Race Replay

Race Results
I'll try to be there!
#3 - Ori
count me in
i think ill test if the paint is goood on the pink skin, hope ill make it
I'll try to be there! But I has no password
#6 - CSF
Ya know I think you might need to wait a little longer than 17 mins to get the password... patience is a virtue...
Will try to be there!
I dont know if i can make it, but its about the best day for me to come.
I'll be there!
Something different. Ill b there
I'll be at this one.
And yet more disappointment. Knocked out of the race on lap 5 because people refuse to be PATIENT. PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO SURVIVING THIS RACE. I don't know how myself or anyone else could make this clearer.
I would like to apologize to 20. Williamson. I didnt mean to hit you but the field backed up and i braked too late.

I would also like to apologize to 101 Goga and anyone else who thought my SC driving was dodgy before i DCed. I had a phone call that I could not ignore so I was talking on the phone, and making phone calls during the race and I did my best not to take anyone out or bump and for the most part I was successful.

So...sorry, and deko this was the main reason why I wanted to start behind 085 so I can fall behind and finish my calls safely
I had a pretty nice race, had some tight battles that actually didn't end up in a crash. Could have gotten a top 3 finish if it wasn't for a stupid puncture. I also want to say sorry for the last sc period wich was my fault, too hard on the throttle on green flag and spun. Noob mistake there
#16 - wild
Quote from audimasta :I had a pretty nice race, had some tight battles that actually didn't end up in a crash. Could have gotten a top 3 finish if it wasn't for a stupid puncture. I also want to say sorry for the last sc period wich was my fault, too hard on the throttle on green flag and spun. Noob mistake there

Yeah it was quite nice drafting with either your or bigtime during one part of the race. Thanks for being patient and passing at the right moment
sry at you who were admining... I really would have liked to help, but ehm... well I was kinda dead after doing sports yesterday...

2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 14
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG