The online racing simulator
Send the buggers back!
(77 posts, closed, started )
Send the buggers back!
Hard to comment without knowing more of the story really. But moving back to Romania ought to be high on their list of priorities, whilst moving to England ought to be very low on said list.
No one should be demonized purely because of colour, creed, religion, sex or anything else.
#4 - Bean0
As Romania is part of the EU, it isn't a case of 'send them back' like it is with Iraqis/Afghans.
They are perfectly entitled to live and work in any other EU member state, just like we are.

I do get the impression that we are not hearing the full story, and probably never will.
I suspect that there is more than just racial differences here, probably something related to the so-called criminal underworld.
and that's exactly the problem. These EU rules are f.ing stupid. Worst thing we ever did was get involved with that, but hey that's my opinion - the average joe. The people who make the rules are the guys who will benefit from it. More cheap labour, more money in their back pocket.
Let me guess, you read the Daily mail............
#7 - amp88
This has been a party political broadcast by the British National Party. The problem with the recent results in the European elections is that a lot of people who were afraid to voice their opinions in public are now going to feel legitimised and start spouting their racist junk in public arenas.
Quote from danowat :No one should be demonized purely because of colour, creed, religion, sex or anything else.

And I agree, but that's not how the world works.

Religion - As we are reminded nearly every day, we are fighting a war against Islamist extremists - and that's from the horse' mouth. Not just extremist, they have to slip the islam in.
Sex - Women still getting equal pay? I think not.

Quote from amp88 :This has been a party political broadcast by the British National Party. The problem with the recent results in the European elections is that a lot of people who were afraid to voice their opinions in public are now going to feel legitimised and start spouting their racist junk in public arenas.

And thank god for it. for too long we have been playing second fiddle. now its our turn to pull the strings.
Quote from Rdcranno :And I agree, but that's not how the world works

And while people spout such bile as "send the buggers back", it will never work.
Without us being in the EU, dealing with companies in Europe would be as much a pain in the arse as dealing with companies in Argentina...customs paperwork coming up to your ears.

It shouldn't be 'cheap labour', as the immigrants also qualify for our minimum wage.
Generally it is immigrants who are not entitled to work here who take the jobs that pay below this.
Trade with asia and the americas aint doing too bad, if it is such a challange then why do we import the majority of stuff from countries that arn't in the EU.

I dont just mean cheap labour . If jobs are available shouldnt our own come first?
Quote from Rdcranno :I dont just mean cheap labour . If jobs are available shouldnt our own come first?

Jobs are generally given on merit, not where you come from, or at least, thats how it should be.
I'll try and be neutral and say that I think it isn't really one's fault completely. You see, most people living in Romania travel to a foreign country to find some work which will offer them better a better salary. Unfortunately a part of this immigrants are also pretty much, degenerates that have the "gang banger" attitude, the ones that cause the havoc.
People in the respective country that romanians are migrating to, will obviously reach a point when they had enough. Extremists groups will appear who unfortunately will put everyone in the same pot, including the entire country, when it obviously isn't the case, as noticed in quite a few examples around the world, thus everyone which can be put in the respective category will be attacked/discriminated/denied rights/etc.

Although this is in a way better for Romania, since like I said, most people leaving our country are either the low-class workers or the scum of our society, so we're basically getting cleaner.

That's quite weird for me when I go back to read my post since I'm planning to move to London in a couple of years to continue my studies Well chavs and thugs be aware! A real pro is gonna show you how to do it
Quote from danowat :Jobs are generally given on merit, not where you come from, or at least, thats how it should be.

If i was to move to the Canada, New Zealan, Aus or basically any commonwealth country. I'd have to have a job lined up for me to go to. The authorities would then ask, why couldnt one of our own citizens take the job. which is the correct thing to do. But hey, thers that EU law that bypasses all that crap.
Quote from Rdcranno :If i was to move to the Canada, New Zealan, Aus or basically any commonwealth country. I'd have to have a job lined up for me to go to. The authorities would then ask, why couldnt one of our own citizens take the job. which is the correct thing to do. But hey, thers that EU law that bypasses all that crap.

Your point being?, we are in the EU (like it or not), which gives freedom to trade, and work, without restriction, in any EU country.

Non EU countries have their own restrictions, how do you feel about the MASSIVE (white/british) immigrant populations in Australia and New Zealand then?, those that have completely osted the native population?, is that right?
I like to see skilled people coming into the country, look at the NHS for example. People who bring something to the country then i open my arms and welcome them as a fellow citizen.

People who bring nothing to the country and take the minimum wage jobs is what I dont want.
Quote from Rdcranno :People who bring nothing to the country and take the minimum wage jobs is what I dont want.

Why not?

They take jobs that our own dole-scum are too lazy to bother their arses with.
We have a few Poles at work, and you get a heck of a lot more value for money with a Polish worker, than you do with a lot of British workers.
Quote from danowat :Your point being?, we are in the EU (like it or not), which gives freedom to trade, and work, without restriction, in any EU country.

Non EU countries have their own restrictions, how do you feel about the MASSIVE (white/british) immigrant populations in Australia and New Zealand then?, those that have completely osted the native population?, is that right?

My point being is that the principle is all wrong.

What so we are to applogise to the countries we took over nearly 250 years ago?

We took superior economic, legal and political values around the world. Common law is based on our law. We brought jobs, we brought infrastructure. If we hadn't, do you think Australlia, Canada, USA, South Africa etc etc would be like they are today?

And also if we hadn't, how do you think we wouldv'e done in WW1 and WW2? You know alot of the unsung heros are actually commonwealth citizens that came to fight for a queen and country they hardly knew.
Quote from Rdcranno :If i was to move to the Canada, New Zealan, Aus or basically any commonwealth country. I'd have to have a job lined up for me to go to.

Just want to point out that the largest group of illegal immigrants in Australia are British.

Also, I'd dare say that that job in finance or IT you missed out on recently was probably taken by an Aussie or a Kiwi, not a Romanaian. Where's the drive to kick all the white immigrants out?

Redneck rhetoric is always the same; arguements stating 'they too our jobs!' and the like in a feeble attempt to mask their racism and intolerance.

:thumbsdow
Well then there you are, send the buggers back!

I know that allot of illegals in Aus are actually british backpackers, but how many are we talking about. from having a quick look in 2004 5,500 UK passport holders overstayed there visa. over here, the number is nearly at 1million illegal immigrants.
Quote from farcar :Just want to point out that the largest group of illegal immigrants in Australia are British.

Also, I'd dare say that that job in finance or IT you missed out on recently was probably taken by an Aussie or a Kiwi, not a Romanaian. Where's the drive to kick all the white immigrants out?

Redneck rhetoric is always the same; arguements stating 'they too our jobs!' and the like in a feeble attempt to mask their racism and intolerance.

:thumbsdow

Totally agree mate
#24 - 5haz
Looks like the toublemakers in NI have got bored of attacking Catholics, being Romanian is another conveniant excuse to attack someone I guess.
I'm starting to understand why the BNP got seats in the EU parliament... How can people be so ignorant??

It's time people stopped thinking race, nationality, colour, anything like that matters. I can't believe xenophobia can still be a factor in today's world... :thumbsdow
This thread is closed

Send the buggers back!
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG