The online racing simulator
Formula 1 ing magyar nagydij 2017
(26 posts, closed, started )
Old bruno senna will win here rigth? and the Coca cola team will problably be last. dawesdust_12 is funny..
#2 - 5haz
This is getting silly.

You are silly.

Dumbass.
Wow... And btw PLEASE PUT CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE TITLE AT LEAST!!!

This threads just stupid... And btw by 2017 you'll be seeing some LFS racers in F1, I promise you that at least 1 will make it.
Formula 1? That thing that ended in 2010?
Quote from evilpimp :Wow... And btw PLEASE PUT CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE TITLE AT LEAST!!!

Ups really sorry
Quote from evilpimp :
This threads just stupid... And btw by 2017 you'll be seeing some LFS racers in F1, I promise you that at least 1 will make it.

Yea, you can race via computer. nobody in the car, just watch from tv cam and drive with your steering wheel. Oh no my mom took out the internet cable, when i was in the pit, oh noez.
#7 - 5haz
Quote from evilpimp :This threads just stupid... And btw by 2017 you'll be seeing some LFS racers in F1, I promise you that at least 1 will make it.

I'll be entering my Vauxhall Astra, by which time budget cuts and rule changes will have made it very competetive.
#8 - CSF
Is this the year you grow up just one small tiny fraction?
Quote from CSF :Is this the year you grow up just one small tiny fraction?

HAHAHA

ha.

No way.
Freaking idiot.......
Surely swine flu killed us all by now
We've all been dead for 5 years, but since God created the track in heaven to the exact specifications using his almighty laser scanner I think it'll be quite a throw up between Schumi, Senna, and Clark.

Also since we're dead we can't be influenced by the affects of tobacco any longer, and all advertising is allowed again. Yea!
Quote from Rappa Z :We've all been dead for 5 years, but since God created the track in heaven to the exact specifications using his almighty laser scanner I think it'll be quite a throw up between Schumi, Senna, and Clark.

Also since we're dead we can't be influenced by the affects of tobacco any longer, and all advertising is allowed again. Yea!

Pretty sure they allowed advertising of tabacco again for 2010. I think I saw something like Scuderia Ferrari Marlbro as the team name for 2010 in the entry list heh.
Omg we didn't die on 2012!!!!! Yay! :d
and i will be the only guy alive on earth.... with a 100 scandinavian women....

while u all are in heaven racing against shumi,senna,clark,fangio,etc...
Quote from el pibe :and i will be the only guy alive on earth.... with a 100 scandinavian women....

while u all are in heaven racing against shumi,senna,clark,fangio,etc...

What if they all have aids? No good, no good.
Quote from el pibe :and i will be the only guy alive on earth.... with a 100 scandinavian women....

May your 100 scandinavian women all look like... Helga:

idiot, aorox, at least write the title correctly, elegant or something...idiot
Clearly im going to win this race. No butts or ifs its all me
Quote from samjh :May your 100 scandinavian women all look like... Helga:

nope, they will look like Kate Ryan
Quote from chanoman315 :idiot, aorox, at least write the title correctly, elegant or something...idiot

:sadbanana
I wonder why no one banned you already... You deserve it, seriously...
You know what I'm wondering? Where the hell is the scirocco... I mean, seriously, it's been 8 and a half years since it was scheduled for release.
Quote from tagforce :you know what i'm wondering? Where the hell is the scirocco... I mean, seriously, it's been 8 and a half years since it was scheduled for release.

lol

post of the year contender
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I wonder why no one banned you already... You deserve it, seriously...

Becauuse? tell me what i did wrong? all of it!
This thread is closed

(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG