The online racing simulator
Quote from Shadowww :Tell me any torrent site which is better than TL (except ScT and SCC) and I will give you a cookie. Browser must detect type of file by MIME-type, not by extension, so it's IE8 fail

To me all of those sucks.... why? Because i can't sign up on any of them
So for me TPB kicks all their asses.
@ Dougie
Simple fix is dont bother reading the comments.
I dont, i know how to install things, or how a song works. And im smart enough to check who uploaded the torrent and see wether they're trustworthy or not, im not saying your not smart enough to do that though.

And FAILBLOG = WIN!
One of my websites i open as soon as i come on my computer.
Quote from Migz :To me all of those sucks.... why? Because i can't sign up on any of them
So for me TPB kicks all their asses.

1. Register at some good local tracker (private ofc)
2. Get at least Power User.
3. Get invite to some private, but non as private as TL site, like Demonoid
4. Apply as uploader on the local tracker
5. When you got good uploader reputation, some nice man will give you invite to TL/ScT/SCC.

TPB sucks all own asses, it's paradise of leechers, viruses and fakes.
There is the odd useful comment for games and things though, that actually point out flaws in the rip. Or for movies, if the sync is out or whatever. But they're buried among the hundreds of idiots that can't seem to work out how to click "Download this torrent"...

Seed ratios are terrible too, top download at the moment is prototype, on 2980:16061 = 1:5.4 (seed:leech). I do have a Demonoid account, but there isn't half as much downloads as TPB, and it gets most of its downloads from TPB anyway
Yes please!
Maybe throw a <table> into the mix.
From moron central aka the Youtube comments section.
Attached images
moronalert.jpg
lol the moron was the one that thought the hummer would have done better than a range rover on a particualr off road corse
did sumeone say skittles?!?

That's a good one..
My first pic here
'

Quote from hazaky :My first pic here
'

2ND pic won't load. Bandwith Exceeded of photobucket.
Ow darn, wierd. It was my first time here and i still failed
Quote from hazaky :Ow darn, wierd. It was my first time here and i still failed

Both worked for me
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG