The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Come on, comment on my pics.. and seriously all that britney stuff was just a joke between me and my mate and for the others who could hear it from miles away.. This is going off topic and no one noticing my pics

nice pics dudey, but i think your bike shrunk in the wash...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Come on, comment on my pics.. and seriously all that britney stuff was just a joke between me and my mate and for the others who could hear it from miles away.. This is going off topic and no one noticing my pics

Oh come on baby no need to be getting upsets.
My favourite is
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=86670&d=1245177514

It'd look good if you photoshop it to make the background less saturated
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :erm lol so i should photoshop it for u? why?`It's good in they way it is atm..

no i didn't mean for me.
I meant you should try desaturating the background, or blurring a little. Just to draw attention to the front.
But nvm.
Quote from Migz :no i didn't mean for me.
I meant you should try desaturating the background, or blurring a little. Just to draw attention to the front.
But nvm.

I've already desaturated the background. lol.
Quote from oli17 :nice pics dudey, but i think your bike shrunk in the wash...

LOL

Nice pics though!
Quote from oli17 :nice pics dudey, but i think your bike shrunk in the wash...

Not my bike dudey, and it's a minicross.. 150cc.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Come on, comment on my pics..

Well, I kinda like the flying pictures. You could try playing around with the shutter priority mode (Tv in Canons) to have more motion and blur to the pictures.
Quote from Blackout :Well, I kinda like the flying pictures. You could try playing around with the shutter priority mode (Tv in Canons) to have more motion and blur to the pictures.

Thanks Always wondered what that is
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Thanks Always wondered what that is

Yeah, manuals are good to read sometimes. You can learn a lot.

This article will get you started on panning.
Yeah, it has some blur, but 1/160 is really short exposure. I still like the shot though.
Got a new Russian lens today. The Helios-44K-4. It's essentially the same lens as my Helios-44M, but in Pentax K-mount rather than M42 screwmount. And it's just as optically awesome. 58mm f/2 max aperture.

f/2, no sharpening. Love that crazy swirly bokeh:

f/4, no sharpening. So sharp!:

Quote from DeadWolfBones :f/4, no sharpening. So sharp!:

These ones are seriously sharp, wow. I need a new browser because these cut my browser to pieces.
DWB inspired me:

Sadly I couldn't get the results I wanted, the aperture mechanism of the macro lens (the 35-105 someone dropped) I intended to use turned out to be missing a spring and appears to be stuck close to, but not at the maximum aperture

1/80 sec. at f/I don't know, EXIF says f/29 but with the short exposure in shade, I highly doubt that. It's probably somewhere around 4.5. Also no sharpening or anything else for that matter, just resized (Photoshop Bicubic).

I'll fix the lens ASAP as it's obviously a pretty good lens for that kind of stuff
Attached images
_DSC5532.jpg
Haven't posted for a few days, so I thought I'd come and annoy you all again

I took a drive up into the Yorkshire Dales again yesterday, and had a good day taking photos and taking in the scenery. One of my favourite places to be.

Swaledale

Pendragon Castle

Above Hawes

Wainwath Force

And a pic of mah dawg, I took today (Deliberately induced grain, won't do that again!)
Attached images
DSC_5422.jpg
DSC_5472.jpg
DSC_5311.jpg
DSC_5401.jpg
DSC_5511-2.jpg
Sweet views, all I got is trees and lakes and trees between lakes. Never been on such open plain or hill you got there.

Lakes and trees.

Trees and lake.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Got a new Russian lens today. The Helios-44K-4. It's essentially the same lens as my Helios-44M, but in Pentax K-mount rather than M42 screwmount. And it's just as optically awesome. 58mm f/2 max aperture.

That bokeh is really nice, especially the foliage with sunny highlights. I was lucky enough to shoot with a Canon 400mm f/2.8 IS recently and was blown away by the out-of-focus areas from that lens as well. I suspect you paid a lot less than $6000 though...
Try $50 shipped, from Russia.
Quote from Blackout :Never been on such open plain or hill you got there.

Yesterday was a good day for that, actually! I decided to drive the "Buttertubs Pass", which Top Gear fans will know is one of Clarkson's favourite roads in all the world! (see attached image)

Unfortunately, in a 2.0L Turbo Diesel estate, it's not so much fun as it is scary as shit! The car's weird.. it gets an oscillation going in the suspension and the front wheels spend way too much time in the air!
Attached images
buttertubs_pass.jpg
Quote from SamH :Yesterday was a good day for that, actually! I decided to drive the "Buttertubs Pass", which Top Gear fans will know is one of Clarkson's favourite roads in all the world! (see attached image)

Unfortunately, in a 2.0L Turbo Diesel estate, it's not so much fun as it is scary as shit! The car's weird.. it gets an oscillation going in the suspension and the front wheels spend way too much time in the air!

No no no, you did it all wrong. It's his favorite road...

... in the world.
Rofl!! :d
DWB, I'm pretty sure you just sold me on fixing my K1000 or a used Pentax DSLR. for $50 that is effing fantastic.
Quote from MattxMosh :DWB, I'm pretty sure you just sold me on fixing my K1000 or a used Pentax DSLR. for $50 that is effing fantastic.

I tell ya, man... there are incredible deals out there if you know where to look.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG