The online racing simulator
Shotgun ftw, just be ready to have a massive hole in the wall after :P
*waves at msn convo pic haters*
Attached images
pants wisdom.JPG
I dont see anything funny about the pic. I just see a kid with a hilarious picture trying to flirt with a goth, but failing and making himself look like a desperate horny perv.

...too far?
Dude.

Who the hell is THAT?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I dont see anything funny about the pic. I just see a kid with a hilarious picture trying to flirt with a goth, but failing and making himself look like a desperate horny perv.

...too far?

actually, that goth is trying to flirth with me. i dont like her shes fugly

me likes asians......

and yes i am horny.
You're not exactly a looker either, must be said.

Go whack off into a sock.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You're not exactly a looker either, must be said.

Go whack off into a sock.

Maybe you meant, over a sock?
i dont need an epic picture for msn. that pic was taken before xmas... because i was waiting for the 'rocco that never came....

but who are you to say that i dont look good in that pic.... how can u show me that ure any better ?
Quote from el pibe :i dont need an epic picture for msn. that pic was taken before xmas... because i was waiting for the 'rocco that never came....

but who are you to say that i dont look good in that pic.... how can u show me that ure any better ?

heh?
Uhm I have no idea how I look, I get no untoward comments from members of the opposite sex and my lady hasn't complained!

If you want to insult me I'll add a picture for comedy purposes.
Then you shouldn't complain about others, maybe some day someone will tell you what they think about you... We all are hypocrites so hang on a bit and keem on telling other people how ugly they are, your time will come.

It isn't very funny to make fun of other people, if thats your purpose, but as much as the people that is the source of the jokes say "I don't care, keep on doing it " it will affect him/her somehow.
Quote from mclarenmatt :Shotgun ftw, just be ready to have a massive hole in the wall after :P

bah, shotgun is only for killing mosquitos and in hl2 the things that hang their thung from the roof and lift you up to eat you. those spiders and hl2 headcrabs(or what the hell are they anyway) are handled, as niko said, crowbar. also those hl2 headcrabs can be killed with the gravity gun by shooting circular saw blades, thats alot of fun
This page has had one picture that was shite. I'm here to correct this:

Possibly my favourite ever C&H.
He jizzed in his pants

dick pic is priceless!
Hahaha at burritos
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG