The online racing simulator
MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
Dual (or even triple) compound tires are nothing new, nor are asymetrical compounds. We saw this a lot at tracks like Sachsenring where both Bridgestone and Michelin had asymetrical tire compounds.
Nope, 'tis old tech.
Another amazing last lap.

I think I'm becoming MotoGP fan.
Quote from zeugnimod :Another amazing last lap.

I think I'm becoming MotoGP fan.

Yep, this gets added to the list of amazing races. Incredible.
Really friggin' amazing last lap! Epic duel
Too bad you almost never see this in F1 :/
It was an incredbile race in the end from Rossi and Lorenzo:banana:
Amazing last lap.... HOWEVER it only goes to prove that Rossi is what makes MotoGP exciting. When was the last time we had an AWESOME race that didn't involve Rossi in some form?

Without him we would have had a procession worse than F1
Quote from Intrepid :Amazing last lap.... HOWEVER it only goes to prove that Rossi is what makes MotoGP exciting. When was the last time we had an AWESOME race that didn't involve Rossi in some form?

Without him we would have had a procession worse than F1

Doesn't bother me. MotoGP is worth watching because races like that occasionally happen, and when they do it's better than anything else to watch. Everything would be rubbish if you took the good parts away, hardly something that's worth feeling sad about
Quote from sinbad :Doesn't bother me. MotoGP is worth watching because races like that occasionally happen, and when they do it's better than anything else to watch. Everything would be rubbish if you took the good parts away, hardly something that's worth feeling sad about

Not feeling sad but its like we are tuning into RossiGP and not MotoGP. I freakin' think Rossi is the dogs nuts but he seems the only dude out there that can provide excitement. It's ALWAYS him that is involved in 90% of he best action.... and I mean SERIOUSLY best action. he is by far and above the most mental racer I have seen. I just want MotoGP to have a few more nutbags in it Its a shame Haga could never hack MotoGP
Amazing last lap, the best man definately won there, picked his moment at the right time
lol I don't think Rossi picked anything. He just decided in a moment that he was going up the inside and whatever happened after....happened Complete blind faith in his own ability. The man is crazy!
thats why he's great thats what makes him stand miles above most of the others out there.
It's taken me a little while to calm down enough so that I can type properly. I was having kittens watching that last lap, and popped out an elephant on that last turn. Magnifico!
watching it naow on European sporting channeling.

Kay was epic.
#67 - 5haz
Just goes to show that with the right vehicle, even Catalunya can have some exciting racing.
The last 10 laps were awesome - watching Rossi build up his mental plan, before striking for the kill. Only to find Lorenzo was able to match him and give him a shock. Only to find that Rossi had spent the previous 7 laps wisely and was able to make the crazy move into turn 13.

Awesome.
I'm glad Lorenzo took it well too, he praised Rossi's bravery and skill. Have to say well done to Stoner too, he was ill and did an amazing job to finish 3rd, it looked like he could barely stand up after the race.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm glad Lorenzo took it well too, he praised Rossi's bravery and skill. Have to say well done to Stoner too, he was ill and did an amazing job to finish 3rd, it looked like he could barely stand up after the race.

Yeah he looked like a boiled potato in a sweat-suit, lmao poor guy.

Tbh I hope Lorenzo gets the championship, this year he's been brilliant!

But I mean, as a Rossi fan, I want him to win as well.

But 3 riders on the same points! Shove that up your F1 pipe and smoke it!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :But 3 riders on the same points! Shove that up your F1 pipe and smoke it!

What do you mean?

Or have you forgotten last year's championship already?
Funny how people forget things when it suits them...
Somebody please remind me how boring MotoGP is again !!

The move that really stuck out for me wasn't actually Valentino's last corner dive up the inside balking Jorge's drive out to the line. It was the move he made the previous lap where he braked late at the end of the straight passing Jorge on the outside of the corner and still manged to make the corner and keep Jorge behind him. A truely amazing move.

All in all, just reminds me why I'll always prefer Motorcycle racing over any form of Car racing.
I was just switching through the channels to see what was on and the Moto GP race was on, but the blue bike nearly hit the Yellow bike so i decided to stick to the channel a while longer since it was only 3 laps left.

Looks like a good series to watch if the last lap battles can keep it up because it's the first time i really even watched the thing.
Quote from gezmoor :Somebody please remind me how boring MotoGP is again !!

The move that really stuck out for me wasn't actually Valentino's last corner dive up the inside balking Jorge's drive out to the line. It was the move he made the previous lap where he braked late at the end of the straight passing Jorge on the outside of the corner and still manged to make the corner and keep Jorge behind him. A truely amazing move.

All in all, just reminds me why I'll always prefer Motorcycle racing over any form of Car racing.

That was something, but it can't have been planned so I wouldn't call it a move. Jorge slipstreamed past and then simply braked earlier than Rossi, so Rossi had no choice once that happened but to go back past him on the outside and try to make the corner. Amazing riding nonetheless.

The last corner move was preconceived though, he knew he had that one last chance, got a run through the corner before and pulled it off perfectly. Nobody expected it though, which just made it all the more incredible.

MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG