The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
Quote from Sponge :That's an awesome skin, the details are very good shame it's private

Well depends if people really like it, i will release it to the public
Im going to work on another Spitfire and a Firehawk
@adamlfs: please release all those cool aircraftstyled skins. i like them a lot and I'm sure other people will do too!
Hehe ok Here u go

Both Lx4 and Lx6. Was using them for the Concept Lx Racing even run by Troy

Dont mind the Private skin text, Also already uploaded
Attached images
LX4_P-51DTF.jpg
LX6_P-51DTF.jpg
Not-so-good drift skin. :|

Nevermind, that other skin was ugly. Here's something cleaner:

much better (imo) - keep on working! =) maybe i would move the stripes on the side a little more upwards. and maybe the rear needs a little more attention somehow
Thanks for the reply. I know it's not exactly a work of art but I'm not too good at skinning.
Quote from Riders Motion :Thanks for the reply. I know it's not exactly a work of art but I'm not too good at skinning.

Sure you are. They are simple and clean at the same time. and this one looks quite good too.
LX4 BenQ
i´ve seen this somewhere bevore but nvmd really great stuff again!
I did the BenQ LX6 long time before...
ah now i remember if im right i saw it one everens hp
Right, all my skins are hosted by everens HP. So my LX6 too. But i post every one here when new, so nobody misses an update ;-)
La Boucherie LX Skin Pack
Here's the LX4 skin I made for the LFS Pro Series, but I didn't really used it online, as I couldn't attend to Round 3, the only round using the LX4.

Afterwards I converted it for the LX6.

You're free to use them online, just change the number please.

Hope you like my work.
Attached images
LX4_La_Boucherie5.jpg
LX6_La_Boucherie5.jpg
La Boucherie 2.jpg
La Boucherie 1.jpg
La Boucherie 3.jpg
Quote from BastianB :ah now i remember if im right i saw it one everens hp

Arent you mistaking his HP for my del skin?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Arent you mistaking his HP for my del skin?

no he has made one HP skin for LX6 and one for LX4.
-
My Skin (Juusom95) DELETED by Juusom95
OMG MY EYES!!!!
It's pretty f*cking horrible!!

No jk, it looks great and has a great resolution...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Here's the LX4 skin I made for the LFS Pro Series, but I didn't really used it online, as I couldn't attend to Round 3, the only round using the LX4.

Afterwards I converted it for the LX6.

You're free to use them online, just change the number please.

Hope you like my work.

your converse into LX6 is fail parts from the black mask of the LX4 is visible on the LX6 incase you didnt notice

besides that quite nice!
-
My 2nd skin (also made in about 5 min) (Juusom95) DELETED by Juusom95
Quote from Juusom95 :Read the title. not very good but it's something.

1. really lowres you should work with better resolution and better dont use paint for skinning (try gimp or paint.net for the beginning)
2. wrong section
Quote from Juusom95 :Here's my skin i made in about 5 min

Wow, best skin for the LX series car ever. Nice job!

Oh.... Mai.... GAWD!
Just starting to mess around trying to do skins again, last time I tried was for the Spyker F1 car, I made the mistake of looking on here as I was about 1/2 way through and saw way better efforts and got demotivated!

Yes, it's another Caterham R500 attempt..
Simple skin I know, and I know the petrol cap should be black..
I did think about doing some carbon fibre at the top of the hood to try and simulate the windbreaker on the real car, but I didn't think it would look that good with not being 3D..thoughts?

Anyway, here's my effort, constructive critiscm welcomed as I'm a relative newbie to skinning, and my graphics skills aren't up to much! Done in Gimp (slowly...!) , previewing pretty much each change in CMX viewer.
I think maybe the main Caterham logos on the sides need to be scaled slightly shorter and taller?

Can't believe I did the lazy bit on some parts and went past the borders, even tho it doesn't affect the skin it annoys me!
Attached images
LFSR500LBSPreview.jpg
LX4_R5001024LBS.jpg
Rothmans Livery for LX4, and a metallic skin with flames for LX6...
Attached images
LX4Rothmans.jpg
LX4_Rothmans.jpg
LX4_Rothmans1024.jpg
LX6Flames.jpg
LX6_Flames.jpg
LX6_Flames1024.jpg

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG