The online racing simulator
Quote from MAGGOT :My buddy text me around 10PM EST talking of a hard shunt. I just say the pics Becky posted (around 9PM EST?). What happened?

We didnt get to see it, all we know is the engine cover was removed and reinstalled in the pits, it left and crashed around the Dunlop bridge area (not long after the pit exit).

The driver was extracted from the car after being cut free, and put into an ambulance. He was conscious, but i've heard no bulletins or updates .
Quote from Becky Rose :We didnt get to see it, all we know is the engine cover was removed and reinstalled in the pits, it left and crashed around the Dunlop bridge area (not long after the pit exit).

The driver was extracted from the car after being cut free, and put into an ambulance. He was conscious, but i've heard no bulletins or updates .

Well that doesn't sound good. At least he's conscious.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
The news is he has no major injuries or broken bones.
http://www.justin.tv/tomcio6

ive been watching that stream all night, very good quality, the commentary is ok but ive got it muted with RLM on. been great all night.
aye I have a similar stream setup, but i'm also in Benji's room with it disabled (set to watch an 11s on demand clip then left it) for the chat.
And the award of most pointless post of the night/day goes to........ *drum roll* .... S3ANPukekoh3!!!!!!
Lola Aston Martin in the wall

Another huge shunt!
Is it 007 or 008???
Confirmed it's the 009.
gah, I dozed off for 40 minutes :/
Ufff, 007 is OK
few, I am popping out for 20 minutes later they better not crash again when i'm not looking !
Rain possibility at 11.00, It would be like LFS Chaos
Quote :19h43m Weather-wise, the sky has clouded over considerably in the last few minutes. The rainfall radar still shows showers skirting past Le Mans to the south, but it won't take much for them to edge a few miles north and clip the southern end of the circuit.

http://live.autosport.com/commentary.php/id/110/
Would certainly be an interesting element if it rained for, say an hour or two, and only on one half of the track
Rain reported at Tertre Rouge
The rains are coming!
Gah, RLM is just looping through an advert for me - i've no English commentary
Quote from Becky Rose :Gah, RLM is just looping through an advert for me - i've no English commentary

http://www.sportzone.tk/

Their stream is back up

Eurosport commentary, quality aint best but should do fine until tomcio has Eurosport with English commentary back up.
You can watch Tomcio6 muted with the sportzone English audio, which is what I'm doing.
Yah just found that one myself, RLM is back now though.
EDIT: And went again. Thx for the stream it's in a language I know.
Gimme my rain
Audi #1 in for extended repair, chance of a podium for AMR or am I wishful thinking?
Audi R15 TDI number 1 is in the garage. Go 007 Go!!!
It's the best part of 15 minutes behind i'll be quite suprised if Audi take that long to fix it.
EDIT: 7 minutes now.
EDIT: Audi rejoins, it still has about 5 minutes over the AMR.
EDIT: Audio spun ! Is it fixed?

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG