The online racing simulator
Round 5: Pre-Race Discussion & Briefing
Round 5 of the 3rd Season of the LFS Beginner's Cup and the 1st Season of the NDR Challenge will be held on Saturday, 13th June 2009. Details are as follows:

General Info:
Course: Fern Bay Rallycross Reversed (FE5R)
Qualifying Duration: 1x20 minute session
Race Duration: 1x32 laps
LFSBC Cars: STD
NDRC Cars: STD

All Times in this post are in UTC. Currently, the UK is on Summer Time, which UTC does not observe - UK folks need to add one hour. Go to the Time Zone Converter to help you convert times.
Server arrival deadline: 18:20
Qualifying Session Start: 18:30
Grid Setting: 18:55
Race Start: 19:00

Driver Confirmation:
Please, drivers, confirm your attendance, and car selection by posting here. Please use the following format:

Car Number
Driver's LFS UserName
Class (LFSBC or NDRC)
Car Choice (XFG or XRG)

Example:

dekojester
NDRC
XFG

Deadline for Confirmations is 17:30 UTC on Saturday, 13th June. As per the regulations, the penalty for failure to confirm in time is a start from the back of the grid.

Further Notes:

Please observe Name format as per the regulations. Examples:
Quote :
LFSBC: 00 J. Palmer
NDRC: 00 J. Palmer

LFSBC drivers shall color their car numbers yellow, NDRC drivers shall color their car numbers blue. You are to select no color (furthest right color button) for the rest of your name.

The Race will start via Standing Start.

The Safety Car will head immediately to pitlane to remain on standby for the remainder of the race on race start.

The SC will travel at approximately 50 km/h (31 mph) throughout the course, only slowing for natural slow points. The SC will be an RB4 for this round. Drivers should remember SC distance regulations: The leader must remain around 8 to 10 car lengths off the SC, and drivers must leave about 3 to 5 car lengths between their car and the car ahead. Incidents due to following too close may be deemed to be caused by neglect, and a harsher penalty issued.

During SC deployments, the SC Inlap indication will come when the SC is between turns 7 and 10. At this point, it will begin to accelerate away, and the leader is expected to maintain SC pace, and is not to begin accelerating until it exits the final turn.

The track image indicating approximate Intermediate locations and turn numbers, as we reference them will be posted soon. Please use those in any protests you may make.

Please do not make protests in this tread, there will be a thread created for that after the race has been completed.

There is a layout in place for this race. It is attached. The pit entry blend lines are not enforced, but exit will be. The chalk lines supersede the yellow lines.

No. Driver's LFSName Car Class Ballast (kg)

[B]Drivers who have Confirmed:[/B]

12 aobrien TBA NDRC 0
02 buck77 XFG LFSBC 0
01 GreyBull[CHA] XFG NDRC 0
93 BAMBO XFG NDRC 28
32 Syzmonek XFG LFSBC 14
77 Hypothraxer XFG NDRC 24
9 CSF XFG NDRC 0

[B]Missed Deadline, but still confirmed before Qual Start:[/B]

[B]Missed Confirmation, but is in server for qualifying:[/B]

[B]Withdrawn from round:[/B]

616 Timdpr XFG LFSBC 19

Attached files
FE5R_NDR.lyt - 628 B - 244 views
Just as a note: I may or may not be at this round. I have graduation in the morning here before this, and may not be done in time or done too early to justify hanging around for this. I will try to make it for the race, but if not, J@tko will be in charge. I will have the server set to autosave the replay, and will use those, I'll be back to work sometime a few hours after the race ends to do stats and all that.

d
#3 - CSF
What if he needs to go for din dins?
#4 - Fuse5
I'll miss this round, my plane is leaving at 20.00 UTC :/
I have my laptop fixed so I can do this..

Car Number 12
Driver's LFS UserName aobrien
Class NDRC
Quote from CSF :What if he needs to go for din dins?

Falke and Timo should be around. Plus, Jackson said that his dinner should be done by 1830, so he should be good, unless he decided to have a 2nd dinner.

d
#7 - Gil07
Wouldn't suprise me tbh...
im in...

buck77
LFSBC

XFG
I should also add that you do need to post with your confirmation your car choice. Remember, car selection may be changed without penalty until the confirmation deadline. aobrien and buck77, please add that into your posts, please.

d
Quote from dekojester :I should also add that you do need to post with your confirmation your car choice. Remember, car selection may be changed without penalty until the confirmation deadline. aobrien and buck77, please add that into your posts, please.

d

there you go!
Timdpr
LFSBC
XFG
GreyBull [CHA]
NDRC
XFG

E: BTW, I signed-up to the OWRL FBM Trophy and I'll leave it after the sprint race, so I might be late.
Bambo
NDRC
XFG
Szymonek
LFSBC
XFG
Hypothraxer
NDRC
XFG
I'm afraid I'm probably gonna have to pull out of this one. Although I could take my laptop to Croft and pootle around at the back with KB controls, I'll be sure to pick up a lot of points! I'm annoyed can't make a race while leading my class championship.

EDIT: Nope, not pulling out!
#17 - CSF
CSF
NDRC
XFG

:/ RallyX
Ahhhh I gotta' pull out of this one.. Couldn't free up time.Sorry about this guys.
#19 - CSF
Why do I have the wrong password? :/
Because ur special?
Try again.
Where can i sign up for this league?!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG