The online racing simulator
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I´ve got the same problem that J@tko has. I´ve never had such a laggy stream. Sounds is pretty good though.

I've just plonked RLM on until Speed joins in and hope their stream isn't laggy
Audi R15 TDI is an ugly car...
Nasty crash just now with car 26. Check out the marshal if you can the rear wing comes within a few metres of him and he doesnt flintch until a few seconds after it. Man that must of been a scary moment for him and the driver.
SC is out.
HUGE mistake by Audi to drop a lap on the pitting under safety car.
Wow....

Audi's quite literally f-up in the pits....

Also, Aston.... What was that? Is the guy driving at that moment blind or something?
Apparently that was a scheduled stop for Audi and not a reaction to the safety car, so they've overall gained on Peugeot, the live timing places as an Audi now in second.

Yah Stuart Hall was too involved with the Audi behind him, that was totally the Astons fault ( and i'm an Aston fan ).
Quote from J@tko :I've just plonked RLM on until Speed joins in and hope their stream isn't laggy

The quality of their Nascar stream is pretty good. Not laggy at all and sound is good aswell. Let´s hope the best then.
I like the Speed onboard on the R15, you can actually see the wheel and suspension working under the bodywork. I hope they keep running it tonight, especially because they were using it a lot during the time I was watching.
anyone has the live timing???? im so lost, i know #8 is 1st and #9 2nd.... but the rest ... =/
Online Speed broadcast broke down? Or is just me?

Edit - Dont worry, Firefox was messing up
Quote from Becky Rose :Jan Charouz looks too slow to me, he's braking too late and losing time in the 007 Aston

Unfortunately, but otherwise should be a fast rider Jan Charouz. I think the problem is with the car.
thanks becky
The aston is very twitchy under braking. It's the reason it's crashed 3 times before the race and you can actually see it twitching a lot too.
I'm watching here atm http://www.justin.tv/sportzonemotors There's a nice quality ES1 channel on jtv but it's showing some diving or horses or somesuch. If it gets switched I'll be happeh
Quote from BenjiMC :The aston is very twitchy under braking. It's the reason it's crashed 3 times before the race and you can actually see it twitching a lot too.

Yah but when we where onboard with the Pug behind it every corner Jan was breaking past apexes, and the 008 Aston has gotten ahead, everytime I look at the live timing it's 1-4 seconds slower than the 008 Aston. It's the first time i've seen this driver, and i'm a bit gutted he's in a car I want to do well - ho hum.
Quote from Becky Rose :Yah but when we where onboard with the Pug behind it every corner Jan was breaking past apexes, and the 008 Aston has gotten ahead, everytime I look at the live timing it's 1-4 seconds slower than the 008 Aston. It's the first time i've seen this driver, and i'm a bit gutted he's in a car I want to do well - ho hum.

He isn't a pro driver like the rest of the guys in the team, he brings and has brought a lot of the funding that supports and supported the lola development from last season. He is usually about 1 second off the other driver, stefan mucke so at le mans he is probably 3/4 seconds off his pace.

Having said that, his last lap is only 2 seconds off of davidson's
Looks like 009 is out with electrical failure, and 007 had a puncture but is back on his way with the muppet at the wheel.
o.O leading Pug has problems !
radiator problem like last year

Edit: looks like more than that
apparently its something to do with the left rear suspension components, gonnae lose a lot of time.
The interviewer was saying something about putting a wheel off over a kerb, could have scraped something important on it I guess, like a suspension part or maybe a shunt under the transmission.

edit: it's a loose pivot or a wheel bearing, say the team.
noooo .........
back out again ahead of the Astons :/ Meh.

EDIT: Seems it's behind one of them - I think the official live timing page is a little latent.

Meenwhile the muppet has lost a place to a customer Pug

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG