The online racing simulator
Problems With Graphics
(21 posts, started )
Problems With Graphics
Hello. Sorry for my bad english, and maybe there is same thread any where, but i have a problem. I can't describe it with words so here is some photos. How can i fix it? It was normal before about 3 days. Then i re-intsalled my windows without formating hard drive and it happend. Is it possible to fix it?
So please Help Me

http://img19.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=lfs00000001.png

By the way, my computer:

CPU: AMD Athlon 1.1GHz
RAM:2GB [ Only one half is working ] so it's 1GB.
Graphics Card: GeForce 4 420MX. 64Mb VideoRam. [Yes, i know it's ancient ]
I don't know others, but i don't think they will be needed. Thanks for the help! [If you will help me]
Try to use the latest patch.

Maybe it's gfx cars overheating too
Hmm. But it was perfectly before windows re-instalation. Why should it make such things now?
It looks like those textures is much longer than it should be. Any one please help. Can the problem be in DirectX? It's DirectX 9.0c on my PC.
By the way, this is definately problem of the soft. I don't think thats PC's fault. Anyway i re-installed my DX9, my LFS.
Can anyone help please?
You can merge those 4 posts you posted Merge them, dont post here the reply to me and I will delete this post then to not spam
why only the half of ram is working?
if a ram is not working then its broken and if its broken ur computer wont work right
Check ram or put it off from ur computer

Regarts Heiko1
Quote from Heiko1 :why only the half of ram is working?
if a ram is not working then its broken and if its broken ur computer wont work right
Check ram or put it off from ur computer

Regards Heiko1

I don't think you can say 'a ram'. But I think you mean a ram stick. Not sure if a broken stick is causing this. It must be the graphics card, overheating, fried or whatever.
Download a fresh install of LFS. Reinstall windows without formatting sounds dodgy.
If you reinstalled the windows without format did you clean and reinstalled all the drivers?
Cuz if not then it could be your problem.
Oh bose... ^^ Regards .. now i know it.

It can be sure the ram stick wich is broken! because ive got the same effect with an broken ram stick...

Regards Heiko1
Thanks for all your help, and regards BUT:
My RAMs working only half because my main board reads only right half of rams. I have 2x 1gb. On 1gb RAM stick the half is 512. So 512 + 512 is 1GB.
And secondly i downloaded latest Nvidia drivers for my card. Then i downloaded main board drivers. But still i have the same problem. My card cannot be overheated or fried or whatever because other games runs good.
Quote from Wooxie2 : i downloaded latest Nvidia drivers for my card. Then i downloaded main board drivers.

If you done this in this order its not going to work.
First you have to uninstall ALL drivers.
Then install motherboard drivers FIRST.
Install Graphic card drivers AFTER installing motherboard drivers.

But if you say that other games run good one question did you tried to reinstall LFS?
Quote from Chupacabras84 :

But if you say that other games run good one question did you tried to reinstall LFS?

Yeah i did. About 16 times
Now i will try as you said. Thanks
Quote from Chupacabras84 :If you reinstalled the windows without format did you clean and reinstalled all the drivers?
Cuz if not then it could be your problem.

Why should u need to clean ALL of the drives when windows (for the most part) always is on the C-partition? and how do u reinstall a drive? do u mean that he has to disconnect the drive and then connecting it again? :O
Feffe85: He said "reinstalled all the drivers" not drives.
Thanks for all your help guys!
All i did is went to my C:/Nvidia/WINxp/93.71/Setup.exe
that solved my problem. So you just need to install the same driver that was.
Luckily you explained your mistake back there, how you installed the Graphics card drivers first then the main board drivers afterwards, which is the wrong order.

Good going. Have fun.
Quote from JasonJ :Feffe85: He said "reinstalled all the drivers" not drives.

Hehe, OOOPS! So sry then.. im a little to fast on the reading part.. and slower on the connection :P

Problems With Graphics
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG