The online racing simulator
[NOT] patch z 16 (or so i thought)
(35 posts, closed, started )
I have patch z16,but when i installed the patch,i get a readme from Patch Z13,and when i start lfs then,in the corner from the game stand already z13..
please help me =(
It doesn't exist, so naturally you'll have a problem trying to find it.
Where did you download this z16 patch? Could it simply be that you have misread the file name?
Or maybe german community is leaking stuff between themself.
We (other than germans) cant help you with this stuff, because we havent got the content yet.
#6 - Mrwei
Z16 ...not exit
The latest patch is Z13
damn you to hell for making me think a new patch was released...
God damed, when i found this toppic i was so exciting ;D You got me....
It could a joke or a virus/trojan. Someone get patch z13, changed filename to z16 and that's it.
Quote from Mrwei :Z16 ...not exit
The latest patch is Z13

Quote from pasibrzuch :It could a joke or a virus/trojan. Someone get patch z13, changed filename to z16 and that's it.

From what i've heard, some people of german community/some other too get to test the newest test patches before they're released to lfsforum (us) Some of test patches like Z12 which was shown on (czech?) tv are not released to us apparently. You just have to wait for the newest patches
beware for keyloggers..
Don't know what this guy is talking about. We're on Patch Z13 right now and that's it.

And please, don't blame the German community for that stupid posting...
Quote from Checkout :Don't know what this guy is talking about. We're on Patch Z13 right now and that's it.

And please, don't blame the German community for that stupid posting...

Mir wurde der Patch geschickt mit dem Namen Z16...also ein Fehler kann passieren man!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Golf 2 GT :Mir wurde der Patch geschickt mit dem Namen Z16...also ein Fehler kann passieren man!!!!!!!!!!

Und was haste dir davon erhofft? Dass der Scirocco dabei ist? Wenn schon in der Readme und im Spiel Z13 steht, dann wird das wohl Z13 sein. Da brauchste nicht im LFS Forum einen neuen Thread erstellen, um Verwirrung und Diskussionen zu verursachen...
If you do have a Z16 .exe, then I hope you obtained it from a trustworthy place.

If it isn't some sort of leak, then it is most likely malware.
Please gtfo with your German from here.

And yes, goddamn you for making me excited for nothing and then making me read German text. :chair:
:dnfnoob:
Quote from Bean0 :If you do have a Z16 .exe, then I hope you obtained it from a trustworthy place.

If it isn't some sort of leak, then it is most likely malware.

It was just a renamed Z13 patch someone sent to him.
Quote from Checkout :Und was haste dir davon erhofft? Dass der Scirocco dabei ist? Wenn schon in der Readme und im Spiel Z13 steht, dann wird das wohl Z13 sein. Da brauchste nicht im LFS Forum einen neuen Thread erstellen, um Verwirrung und Diskussionen zu verursachen...

ne den scirocco hab ich dadurch nich erwartet!!!

ja lass mich doch man !!!
Quote from Golf 2 GT :ne den scirocco hab ich dadurch nich erwartet!!!

1.) Speak English, you're on the public forum.

2.) Dont download/accept everything you see. Check if it's offical and stuff, before you do.

3.) Download/accept everything you see, but dont cry that you was hacked or whatever after few days.
Zeug, translate!!
im not zeug.. but i´ll translate
Quote from Golf 2 GT :Mir wurde der Patch geschickt mit dem Namen Z16...also ein Fehler kann passieren man!!!!!!!!!!

someone sendet me a patch with the name Z16.... so errors can happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Checkout :Und was haste dir davon erhofft? Dass der Scirocco dabei ist? Wenn schon in der Readme und im Spiel Z13 steht, dann wird das wohl Z13 sein. Da brauchste nicht im LFS Forum einen neuen Thread erstellen, um Verwirrung und Diskussionen zu verursachen...

and what did you expect? that the scirroco is in there? if in the readme stands Z13, then it ll be Z13. you don´t need to open a new thread here to start confusion and conversations.....
Quote from Golf 2 GT :ne den scirocco hab ich dadurch nich erwartet!!!

no i didn´t expect the scirocco!!!

leave me alone man!!!
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Thanks, John.
I don't see why people get their knickers in a twist whenever someone posts in a language they don't know.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I don't see why people get their knickers in a twist whenever someone posts in a language they don't know.

because it's a public forum!
This thread is closed

(35 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG