The online racing simulator
Will someone be kind enough to help me?
(33 posts, started )
I got a free subscription for 1month of iracing from http://www.radicalsportscars.com/racing/virtual-racing.
Now inorder for me to sign up i have to have $1 dollar in my paypal account and i only have 50cents in it. If anyone will be kind enough to send me a dollar i will pay them back next week somtime. That's when im getting $20 in paypal to get some lfs credit. will anyone please send me 50cents to 1dollar usd$$ so i can try iracing? my paypal email is [email protected]
I'll send you a dollar tommorow if no-one has, LMAO.

(I actually will o.o)
tyvm, it's soo hard to come by 1dollar on the internets to try out iracing. if i would have gotten the code last week i would of have the money lol.
Well, when I say tommorow, I mean in about 3 or 4 hours if my money comes through..
i can't wait to try out iracing for the first time, when my money comes in around next wensday i'll happily pay you back the 1dollar.
Okay, if you don't I'll just sue your ass, lmao
Be careful he's not good friends with GripDriver. Or you may never see your dollar back. I'm still waiting for my $1000.....
whos grip driver?
hmmm, i take it he likes the demo?
Quote from mrodgers :Be careful he's not good friends with GripDriver. Or you may never see your dollar back. I'm still waiting for my $1000.....

Still not? :rolleyes: Typical.
lol Grip Driver must be a rebel.
Sent you a buck. Now you tell me: who's Virginia?
Thanks dude, Virgina is my grandma as i don't have a steady enough income rate to have my own bank account she lets me use hers from time to time.
thank you soo much dude, i'll pay you back whenever the money gets into the account.
Oh fine.. you pay him. :|
hehehehe. iracing is reallly weird it's like you start the game from their website. it's nothing like lfs.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Computer says......

Go figure!
Careful, you will us old guys a bad name.

Notice how I didn't say ....

50 and proud, pounded 93,000 MILES + Online
If you give him a dollar, I'll give him one...then all of a sudden the dude has more dollars than he can carry....Then he buys LFS and s3 costs ...

This "SIM" has been the ruin of many a man, "BUT" ....I have nothing,

..help me out. Take the line above and run with it...lol

Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Sent you a buck. Now you tell me: who's Virginia?

LMAO..........hehe.....DaM Canucks.
It's only a dollar, it's worth nothing to me, so no reason to make a big deal out of it.
Cai I have a dollar too please?
I can haz dollar?
Meh, i got a free trial months ago but didn't have a paypal account or a credit card
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Meh, i got a free trial months ago but didn't have a paypal account or a credit card

Not worth it unless you're the type of saddo who takes sim racing as seriously as you would if you were racing for real.
Well everyone slags rfactor but it was playable, a challenge, i thought it was alright. I like to mostly make my own opinion of things, if it gets rid of the T1 superhero's then

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG