The online racing simulator
Great work at all, the cars feel much more predictable now (as many said before me).
But there's still one question I have to repeat: Why was the pointing system removed? Did it cause any disadvantages?
Quote from overdoped :But there's still one question I have to repeat: Why was the pointing system removed? Did it cause any disadvantages?

You mean the credits?

There was no purpose for them, since a long time ago, when they were used to unlock cars.

We need a much better career mode, if anything, not just simply points based, but based on training, racing, considering the type of cars, something a bit more like reality.

And yes there was a disadvantage with having the credits, because Victor often got messages in his technical support email, by users asking if they could use their credits to upgrade their car with neon lights, etc.
ah ah lol
Quote from Scawen :You mean the credits?

There was no purpose for them, since a long time ago, when they were used to unlock cars.

We need a much better career mode, if anything, not just simply points based, but based on training, racing, considering the type of cars, something a bit more like reality.

And yes there was a disadvantage with having the credits, because Victor often got messages in his technical support email, by users asking if they could use their credits to upgrade their car with neon lights, etc.

lol sarcy git hehe
Quote from Scawen :

omg lol

skip the point system and make use of the training mode to get cars unlocked. This way people HAVE to atleast do the training mode and get used to the car before they trash it up online
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :omg lol

skip the point system and make use of the training mode to get cars unlocked. This way people HAVE to atleast do the training mode and get used to the car before they trash it up online

:iagree:
Quote from Scawen :And yes there was a disadvantage with having the credits, because Victor often got messages in his technical support email, by users asking if they could use their credits to upgrade their car with neon lights, etc.

:ices_rofl :ices_rofl
Help < Dont Wanna End Licence
After downlaoding this patch and installing ,i have seen bugger all people racing .Befor the patch there were heaps of ppl racing ,now f--all,is this because of what ??.

Im ready to give up on this game due to this patch ,or is there a decline in numbers racing ? cause it only happened after i installed this [T] patch .
it replaced all it needed too ,but when i went back online ,its like i lost everybody ,bar a few other racers ,who are as stumped as i am ???

PLEASE HELP !!!! I DO LIKE THIS GAME ,DONT WANT TO HAVE TO GIVE IT UP
I think patch T has the BF1 turned off by default in the browser list (i.e. BF1 is red). Click it to change it to grey (i.e. not blue or red) and you'll see all the servers with people in them, which is mostly F1 cars at the moment.
There are more people online racing than ever before, exceeding 1000 people online most evenings since patch S.

Click the "ALL" button in the list of games screen, and set the filters to show full servers and public servers, but not empty servers or private servers, then click refresh.
Quote from Scawen :We need a much better career mode, if anything, not just simply points based, but based on training, racing, considering the type of cars, something a bit more like reality.

this makes me happy an offline career mode would be better than any physics update
We already have a career mode. The best of all racing games.
You start out as an utter newbie, train a bit and participate in daily races against other people of your class. When your skill increases you begin joining a league, where you start in the slowest division. You increase further in speed and make it to the upper divisions. In race after race you get a reputation and eventually join or create a team. You join the ESL or other big league and race on a world-wide basis against other racers, you can join 24h-hours races, you can become one of the most famours LFS-drivers in the world.
Tell me, which game has a better carreer-mode?

Vain
i think you missed a key word which was "offline"
THANKS DEVS
I think you missed a keyword which is "online".

Just j/k.

Vain
Quote from Scawen : [x] snip snip [x]

Well, ahm, ok! Now I think i got to say:
Thank you for removing the credit-points-thingy!
Quote from Scawen :You mean the credits?

so there will be career mode? when? S3? will the demo racers recive it?
Demo racers will probably get a very very basic version of it, as you can (and will almost certainly only) drive three cars. But by then I expect you'll be licenced anyway, after nearly two years already of just three cars.
Quote from sil3ntwar :this makes me happy an offline career mode would be better than any physics update

I absolutely 100% disagree...

besides, career mode u play what? 1 day, then it's done. Physics updates stay foreva !!
In LFS Viewer S i have some problem ...
In picture is problem..
click here to see it..
BTW: It is on cars.. BF1, F08, FOX, FXR, FZR, MRT, UFR, XFR, and XRR
#321 - Don
are you sure you are using version S? because it should work there without problem
I think you need to download the viewer again, from our site, because there was one version of it with that bug, for 1 or 2 days. Then we uploaded again with the same name.
Quote from Scawen :I think you need to download the viewer again, from our site, because there was one version of it with that bug, for 1 or 2 days. Then we uploaded again with the same name.

Oh ok i try it...
Yes there it is good.. THX Scawen...
Hey Scawen,

Not sure if this has been mentioned but i just noticed that skid marks on the road disappear when viewed through the transparent visor on the FOX. Its kind of distracting. You see the skids on the road ahead, but when viewed through the visor they're not there and just show the road.

Live for Speed S2 Version S (NOW U)
(367 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG