The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
Yea hemm, we're missing something here?
I say we demand F1rst go into drifting now, reject it as a joke and accept it as a legally binding agreement
Quote from PaulC2K :I say we demand F1rst go into drifting now, reject it as a joke and accept it as a legally binding agreement

I hear that though i feel like we've had this discussion before
Hehe ok.. I honestly thought the first post containted sufficient hints to make sure it wasn't taken serious, but apparently that was poor judgement!

The idea of the joke was born in our IRC channel, actually in collaboration with some SR members... And the post was even composed by Fuse from CR! I have to admit that some of the comments here were quite unexpected and hilarious, and we had a good laugh in our IRC channel. Nevertheless this was never meant to be taken serious, and I'd like to apologise for the confusion. Those of you who know what has happened around our team lately, will probably be able to appreciate the joke more than those who don't and I understand that in these times, with teams like Mercury going down, it's hard to tell what's real and what isn't!

Anyway, to cut things short: F1RST Racing will definitely not turn into a drift team, and I'm not a member of SR now. I'm still manager of F1RST Racing, and we're all enjoying an - in my opinion - well deserved summer break after the most successful season in our history. It is true that, with recent developments, we're facing new challenges, and it is true that the lack of progress in LFS makes it hard (for some!) to keep the motivation up. But you can expect us to be back after the summer, with a perfect tan, and new racing spirit!

Have a good one, everyone!

René

PS I'd like to make clear that I by no means think there is a need to blame LFS (and/or its developers). Surely we're all eager to see LFS being used to its full potential, but think about when S3 would be finished.. I'd be well surprised if it would keep everyone motivated for 4 years straight without the need of a timeout every now and then.. I, for one, have faith.
As I knew :P Good to hear that you will be back after the summer!
aww i've had a great laugh all along guys! brilliant stuff! into the master of jokes book for me!

Have a good summer vacation!
Racername: SR|TraXXion

hmmmm ?

edit: oke oke i see u changed it nice post finaly someone with a straight mind in this thread
Is this a joke!
Quote from traxxion :...and I'm not a member of SR now...

YAY! someone has come to their senses
Eveyone is back to their own places.
Quote from traxxion : ....but think about when s3 would be finished.. I'd be well surprised if it would keep everyone motivated for 4 years straight without the need of a timeout every now and then.. I, for one, have faith.

+1
How can I ever trust you again you lying bastard

I bet you also cheat on me when you're cheating on Fuse with me

What?
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Racername: SR|TraXXion

Thanks

Quote from hyntty :How can I ever trust you again you lying bastard

I bet you also cheat on me when you're cheating on Fuse with me

What?

Jörgen and I broke up some weeks ago, I'm all yours hun!
Quote from traxxion :

Sorry, you lost all your attraxxion now. I only like the engaged.
Quote from traxxion :Thanks

Theres to much man on man action going on in here im out.
Quote from hyntty :Sorry, you lost all your attraxxion now. I only like the engaged.

Playing hard to get eh!?
well if all else fails u can have me rene, i'm pretty easy as you know
Quote from [DUcK] :well if all else fails u can have me rene, i'm pretty easy as you know

:sadbanana
Thats the Worst joke ever and in other hands the best joke ever

Good to know that all the teams aint quiting :P
Quote from [DUcK] :well if all else fails u can have me rene, i'm pretty easy as you know

I agree,

Joona concurrs.
Glad to have this cleared up now
Was worth the laugh all the way. The valid arguments it raised was totally unexpected though

F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG