The online racing simulator
#1 - migf1
Team standings
Hi Tim,

it's a bit off-topic but I figured I shouldn't open an new topic.

There's a bug in the calculation of the Team points. As you know, this season each team chooses which drivers will represent the team on a per-race basis, by registering them prior to each race (after the quals are over).

However, after 2 races I'm noticing in the Team standings that although race-2 points are correct, race-1 points have been changed. The problem seems to be that after the 2nd race the points of the 1st race have been recalculated taking into account the results of the drivers who had been registered for the 2nd race, and not the ones who had been registered for the 1st race. In other words, there's an automatic overwriting of the previous races going on after each new race.

PS. I hope my English makes sense
I wouldn't want to be the one to fix that bug.
Quote from russraine :I wouldn't want to be the one to fix that bug.

I didn't either, but I didn't have choice

Anyway - the way points are locked is different now, improved one might say. I feel it's a lot better now, more backwards runnable and so on.

The team points section on the site has expanded a lot since it was first found as a mear fun feature. Didn't expect teams would come up this strong and "buy" the team standings this way

I hope I can improve it (and other parts on the site/league) further - like I strongly believe every OLFSL staff member hopes.

See you, on track

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG