The online racing simulator
Sparco WTT F1 helmet
(25 posts, started )
Sparco WTT F1 helmet
I love these night shifts..
Plenty of time for LFS editing..
Sparco WTT F1 helmet..
Not exactly the same, because you can't edit all parts of the helmet, so.. it looks like it..
Attached images
Sparco WTT F1 helmet.jpg
HEL_SparcoWTTF1.JPG
Excellent job, and very nice design :up:
Very nice job!
#5 - axus
Nice helmet
Nice hat Boris
But shouldn't this be in the skins forum? (I don't care really, I'm no forum polizei )
*claps* very well done mate.
Can i reuse this helmet for my AI players?.
wont be using it online or anything.
You can use it online too.. It's an public helmet.. But, please don't edit it and stuff..
#9 - bbman
What a bummer... I wanted to paint it, 'cause plain white is kinda boring... Well, no new helmet for me then...
Allow us to change the colors or atleast make some color themes... with logos
Quote from bbman :What a bummer... I wanted to paint it, 'cause plain white is kinda boring... Well, no new helmet for me then...

Well.. that's how the helmet looks like..
It's a free world, so i can't forbiden you guys to do anything..
I post it here as a PUBLIC version because of you.. and was making it for 3 hours.. I respect other people's work, and don't edit anything i download from the web..
Did I say I edited something? Did I say I was gonna, although you forbid it? No? Alright, so don't piss on me then... illepall
Quote from bbman :Did I say I edited something? Did I say I was gonna, although you forbid it? No? Alright, so don't piss on me then... illepall

Wheres the anger coming from man? calm down.
:wow:
Quote from Vendetta :Wheres the anger coming from man? calm down.

He accused me of editing the helmet and not respecting his work, when I just said it is a pity that we're not allowed to paint it... I myself never saw a driver racing with plain white helmet, but whatever... I respect his work, and I find it quite impressive, but I won't accept him pissing on me over nothing...
Rather than editting his work, maybe you can come to a compromise. Use his work and your own work, by putting his helmet on a layer in your image, setting the layer type to 'Multiply' and thereby getting your style with his work. Of course, it's only fair to acknowledge his work on your helmet skin, and ask him if this is okay.

Edit: Not accusing anyone of editting it btw
Quote from bbman :I respect his work, and I find it quite impressive, but I won't accept him pissing on me over nothing...

Who accused you of anything man??? Was i talking to you directly?? No..
Quote from tristancliffe :Rather than editting his work, maybe you can come to a compromise. Use his work and your own work, by putting his helmet on a layer in your image, setting the layer type to 'Multiply' and thereby getting your style with his work. Of course, it's only fair to acknowledge his work on your helmet skin, and ask him if this is okay.

Edit: Not accusing anyone of editting it btw

That's exactly what I wanted to do... But he forbid it (it's his right to do that, and I understand and respect that), so I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to use it either, because of the reasons posted before...

@Boris Lozac: Yeah, you were? Why else did you quote me then?
Hmmm well i was gunna ask sumtn about the helmet but seems ppl havent taken ther happy pills lately so il bugger off
Don't see any need to get annoyed Boris created a great public helmet and bbman asked if he could edit it and Boris said no. I don't think anyone here was trying to accuse someone of anything.

Like the helmet btw
OK, don't want to be the bad guy now.... Paint it all you want, put Recaro logo next to the Sparco.. kidding.. i feel like writing some sarcastic stuff(BAD day at work).. Paint it freely, really it's OK with me...
thnx mate for the brilliant design, simple but sleek. Love it. Oh and thnx for us using it in other colours.

Bye
GREAT work man

Once I come up with a decent helmet design, I just may use this as an overlay layer (full credit due of course )

MAGGOT
Thanks !!!!
Greta work Boris

Sparco WTT F1 helmet
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG