The online racing simulator
Quote from TypeRacing :Not eny more, they wrecked one

Missed it, only just woke up.....

Class leading SP3 Scirocco just stopped :/

Phew, nice race! Cannot say very good, becuase it wasnt really, but it sure was more fun than Monaco in the last few hours.....

Congrats to Porshce, (again) and Audi. Parc Ferme at the end of the race is just beautiful, so many different cars
Streams i found sucked I tried the radio lemans over the stream, but RLM were ranting about some newly unveiled Audi. I was really hoping for some team to have a pit stream of their own.
The first hour was really exciting.. that was all I was able to see
So is anyone going to LeMans for the 24hrs this weekend?
I'm gonna be there, getting there on Thursday to see the qually, then leaving Monday after the race. I'm really looking forward to it, it's my first time at the LeMans 24hrs, and my first visit to a track for a race since i went to Donnington in 98 for the BTCC!

So yeah, i guess it would be cool to meet up with some guys from here that are going to the race
Wish i got enough money to of gotten tickets and transport! I will do my best to go next year though.
That Aston LMP1 looks da sex

Anyways, any news on a stream or something?
I hope Audi's youngsters(well, one old guy is in this year) gonna win this year.
ATM im trying to find a pitstream. There's always some team kind enough to set one up.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :ATM im trying to find a pitstream. There's always some team kind enough to set one up.

Didn't chevy have one one year? onboards too. I might of confused it with a video though.
i can't remember chevy having one last year at Lemans, but Corvette Motorsports had one for their GMAC cars at Spa last year.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :i can't remember chevy having one last year at Lemans, but Corvette Motorsports had one for their GMAC cars at Spa last year.

ye corvette, same thing just thought it was at le mans.

Only one i can see is speed, i think it's free.

More info here:
http://www.multichannel.com/ar ... t_Of_Le_Mans_24_Hours.php

Also can get it from eurosport for £30 or sumthing, i can't remember. But that lasts the whole year and you can watch every race in le mans series live and uncut.
I had a bit of noise so didn't hear it very well but I heard something of all the Ferrari's failing scrutineering and they're now having to design build and deliver parts to the circuit for all 9 of them in time.
Yes, something about wheels sticking out of the wheelarches i think... Wasn't paying too much attention so I didn't really hear...
Apparently Peugeot and Audi are at each others throats over scrutineering too with Audi protesting their car is legal.
The ACO have declared the Audi's are legal, but Peugeot are threatening taking it above the ACO's head to the FIA.
Does the FIA have any power over technical regulations at Le Mans? I thought that was the ACO's decision only.
The FIA is still the governing body, yes.
That baffled me at first, but I guess it must work a bit like racing in the UK which is covered by the MSA as a subsidiary of the FIA.

If the FIA and Max Mosley get their teath into a Le Mans decision we may have to start Le Mans with a 6 car grid...
Peugeot were talking about going to the FIA if their protest about the Audi was unsuccessful, all I can think is "please please leave the FIA out of this"
I thought the FIA/FISA had a bust up with the ACO and and so they went their separate ways. (is it?)

ACO regulations are slightly different I think, for example at Le Mans only the drivers side must have roll over protection, while in the Lemans series the roll hoop must protect both seats.

Ah no I was thinking of the FIA SCC, which is now dead, sports car racing is so confusing since 1993.

Crazy to think someone I raced against only 2 years ago is now racing at Lemans, damn.
The LMS is run by the ACO as well.
No..... Please no FIA..... Leave Le Mans alone

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG