Old movie: TBO racing.
(6 posts, started )

.. is proud to present:

TBO racing.

Stream:
Youtube - available in HQ!

Download:
This movie will not be available for download.

Producer's comment:
Something I made a few months back when I was bored, uploaded to youtube to see how it looked. Didn't look right to me so I never published it, but I'll do it now anyway. Strange aspect ratio, no special effects. Just the sound of the engines and some music in the end.
If you're not prepared to spend 6½ minutes of your life watching a pure onboard-video, then you can leave this thread now.
#2 - Buzzn
the that must have been the best edited on board film i have seen in a time the start was good (normal on board, good driving.) and when the music came on the film ended out pretty nice the music in the end made it quite exiting
Good video there.

And that must be Dave beating you.
I don't really know who it was beating me actually, but "I wasn't radical enough" to beat that dude. :]

Thanks to whoever rated the movie a one star without leaving a comment about why btw, it really helps. Especially when I clearly wrote that "If you're not prepared to spend 6½ minutes of your life watching a pure onboard-video, then you can leave this thread now".

Cheers.
#5 - dadge
Quote from [SWE]RE : "If you're not prepared to spend 6½ minutes of your life watching a pure onboard-video, then you can leave this thread now".

Cheers.

yes, they watched it, and rated it. you can't please everyone.
Quote from dadge :yes, they watched it, and rated it. you can't please everyone.

Of course not, but it would be good to know why the vid was so bad that it was worth such a bad rating, if you know what I mean. I'm after critisicm, good as bad. Apparently someone thinks this vid sucks which is alright because you can't please everyone as you said. But leaving a bad rating behind without saying why and what I can do better when it comes to onboard vids.. meh. :]

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG