The online racing simulator
FLP/r fun-event: LX4+TBO@BL1R Open for potential members (and everyone else)!
Quote from FEL :We [FLP/r] are now looking to expand our line up with roughly 5 additional drivers. To allow us to meet potential members we are organizing a fun-event that is planned to take place on June 9th. So, if you are interested in joining the team, please take part in that event.

The quote says it all, except what is written in the image above. Everyone's welcome to join this event, regardless if you are interested in joining the team or not. Since we're also doing this for fun, we'd love for as many as possible to come.

The event
Date: Tuesday 9th, 20:00 CET (18:00 UTC).
Server: FLP Racing #1
Track: Blackwood GP Reversed
Car(s): LX4+TBO
Qual: 20 minutes (20:00 - 20:20)
Laps: 20 (20:30 - ~21:00)
Conditions: As per normal, the weather gods decide.

Restrictions
FXO: 3% intake restriction.
LX4: 60 kilograms weight penalty.

Rules
You are required to use your common sense. That's basically It.
There's no forced pit stop, driver change or anything else along those lines.
You may telepit.

Just show up! Obviously we don't mind you stating that you are planning to attend since it'll keep the thread active and cheerful.
Though, if you are motivated to join, show up in good time.
The server password is: piepiepie

Fred Loves Pie Racing (FLP/r) is looking to expand?
That's right. You may read all about it here.
I should be there, happy birthday FLP

EDIT: Can't make it sorry , good combo as well.
I'll Be coming along looks fun and especially with LX4 :P
I'll be coming along with this, looks like a lot of fun

Any restrictions gonna be placed on the FXO and/or the LX4?
Sorry guys, I'd love to take part in this but I'm already signed-up in that event.
i might give it a go. mmmmm, pie.
I should be there,
Great combo, actually my favorite. Sad that I'll have to miss it because I'm at school at that time!

Happy bday FLR btw
#9 - ergin
Proud to be a Team-Member. Since i Joined, i really enjoyed Everything.

The Combo is nice, the Day is nice, The pie is nice. This will be a Great Event! Can't wait till 9th!

See you
Looks like fun. Perhaps I'll pop by.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Any restrictions gonna be placed on the FXO and/or the LX4?

That might be a good idea!
3% appears to be the norm for FXO but I have no idea about the LX4. 5%?
Quote from felplacerad :That might be a good idea!

5% is a bit much IMO, i tried driving down the very long straight behind a XRT and FXO a while back and I was left in their tracks completely.
Quote from felplacerad :That might be a good idea!

Try about 50kg weight (Bit less/Bit More)
Well, the LX4 does have a much lower top speed than the TBO. It's in the cornering and acceleration it has i's advantages.

But still, 5% might be a tad too much. I'll think about it. Let me know if you come up with something clever.

Edit: Perhaps the the weight penalty suggested by EliteAti would be a better idea. Will have to do some more pondering and testing!

Edit 2: Yeah, thinking about it, I think a weight penalty for the LX4 would be better since we don't want to make it even slower down the straights. This is based on the assumption that an intake restriction has a harder impact on the top speed than a weight penalty does.
We will be there:
SRS»Andy
SRS»Mike
i would love to drive Buuuuut....

il be to drunk to race soo have Fun
All right, boyos - Some important info:

The qualification begins in about 26 hours, by then the server will be password protected (the password will be posted in the first post of this thread). You may join the server at any time before or during the the qualifying but please do not join mid race (after 20:30 CET). A few of us will be online a couple of hours before the event for some testing and pick-up racing!

Also, we've decided to punish the LX4 drivers with a penalty weight of 60 kilograms. That should make for some good racing.

See you all tomorrow!

PS.

Don't worry if you can not make it to this event, it is very likely that we'll organize similar events in the future.
I might have to work tomorrow night, but if i don't, i'll be there
Just noticed tonights event, I will certainly join (if n00bs are allowed :tilt I`ll start practicing with my LX-tank right away!!!

Lennart de Jong - Mister Pino
Alright, the qualification starts in 15 minutes! We will now password-protect the server (see first post of this thread). Again, feel free to join anytime before or during the qual, but do not join after 20:30.

The server will be re-opened for some more pick-up racing when the event is over!
I saw some awesome racing in the main event! Well done dudes!

The server is now open again!
Sry, couldn't make the race as i just returned from work. Hope you had a awesome time
yeah, i missed it too... went out to lunch, and when i came back it was already going.
I've been there, although I missed half of qualy, I still managed a mid field position. The race went extremely well, although I finished in the same place I started, I had fights for position like I haven't had in weeks.
Really big thanks for organizing this!
Sorry guys, by the time i was home, had dinner, and did some things, you'd already started, hope it was fun for all..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG