The online racing simulator

Poll : Nice quali but Who will win this race? (Use your common sense,example:Sutil cant win)

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Sebastian Vettel
Mark Webber
Rubens Barrichello
Kimi Räikkönen
Jarno Trulli
Felipe Massa
Kazuki Nakajima
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
Fernando Alonso
Nico Rosberg
Robert Kubica
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
Heikki Kovalainen
Lewis Hamilton
Sebastien Buemi
Sebastien Bourdais
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Did he hope for championship, ever?

Yes he did. Just bloody Todt and Brawn didn't wanted to make him champion.
Quote from TexasLTU :Yes he did. Just bloody Todt and Brawn didn't wanted to make him champion.

If he was faster than Button, he could be champion. But he isn't.
Button!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :If he was faster than Button, he could be champion. But he isn't.

Exactly

Anyway, another nice win for Button. Well he is the champion of 2009, I very much doubt anyone can stand in his way now.

Overall, an OK race. Not much going on, pitty for Vettel, he looked very good. Unfortunately the strategy didnt play out :/
:banana:
Vettel needs to get some better strategists. :/
Thanks god it is over. It's a torture to be have to watch the races with that turkish commentator. He ruined it i sometimes had to switch to RTL even if i don't understand german it was better to watch it in german... I wish we had a channel with proper english commentary here.
Quote from DevilDare :Not much going on, pitty for Vettel, he looked very good. Unfortunately the strategy didnt play out :/

It was a crazy strategy. If they were thinking of 3-stopping, they should have switched to 2-stops as soon as Vettel lost his lead to Button.

Good drive by Button. He flew like the wind. Same goes for Webber.

Poor Barrichello!
Quote from samjh :It was a crazy strategy. If they were thinking of 3-stopping, they should have switched to 2-stops as soon as Vettel lost his lead to Button.

Good drive by Button. He flew like the wind. Same goes for Webber.

Poor Barrichello!

I think If they switched Vettel to a 2 stopper after that with 30 laps of fuel Vettel would be horribly slow and would probably give the same result.

Button is really taking off now, i was hoping for an RBR to win this one.

Webber and Vettel are only 1.5 Points apart good inter-Team battle in RBR.
The season is over. Button is champion. Now give him the trophy and let's battle for 2nd![/sarcasm]
Quote from Danny LFS :The season is over. Button is champion. Now give him the trophy and let's battle for 2nd![/sarcasm]

Briatore, you're busted !
=(

*shakes head because of dissapointment
Quote from el pibe :=(

*shakes head because of dissapointment

Well, If you didnt have such stupid and big hopes than you wouldnt be dissapointed.....

Face the reality......
Quote from DevilDare :Well, If you didnt have such stupid and big hopes than you wouldnt be dissapointed.....

Face the reality......

my hopes are not stupid. you know what is stupid ? being a lewser hamilton fan, that is being stupid.

i wanted vettel to win as much as i wanted kimi to win.... but they both lost... =(

now.. where is that button that says '' nuke brawn gp '' ????
Quote from el pibe :my hopes are not stupid. you know what is stupid ? being a lewser hamilton fan, that is being stupid.

In what ways? Also I support Mclaren as whole team, not only Hamilton. Secondly, atleast i have the guts to face the reality and admit that Mclaren suck big time this year. Unlike you.....
i know that ferrari sucks big time , less than mclaren tho... but still, you can't say to me '' oh , stop being so childish with your shitty hopes, ferrari wont win. ''

if there is a team that is going to win one of the next races, it is ferrari. i can dream all i want. and it will happen.
Quote from el pibe :if there is a team that is going to win one of the next races, it is ferrari.

Well, I hope somebody wins the next races besides Button. Whether it's Ferrari or Force India or whatever I don't care. I like BrawnGP and Button (and Barichello, too), but some variety would be nice. I'm happy to see Button win the championship, but I'd like to see more winners. It's like 2004 again. (As far as results go anyway. I didn't actually watch F1 in 2004.:shy
It would be nice to see an other winner coz it would show that Button didn't just have the fastest car by far... which it appears he does.
Quote from Intrepid :It would be nice to see an other winner coz it would show that Button didn't just have the fastest car by far... which it appears he does.

We have to hope it rains now, for any chance to end domination.

This Championship has been one of the least exiting in 5 years.
Quote from Mustafur :We have to hope it rains now, for any chance to end domination.

There's quite a big chance of that actually with the two next races being in Silverstone and on the Nürburgring.
Yes, more rain please.

This year's Brawn domination feels like all the years of Ferrari domination compressed into a single season.

How good is Ross Brawn? Most engineers engineer cars, but he engineers championships too.
Quote from el pibe :my hopes are not stupid. you know what is stupid ? being a lewser hamilton fan, that is being stupid.

i wanted vettel to win as much as i wanted kimi to win.... but they both lost... =(

now.. where is that button that says '' nuke brawn gp '' ????

you don't really get the concept of being a fan do you...there are "glory hunters" and there are "fans", i think you are the former.

and ZORER, does this link work for you in Turkey? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/h ... t/formula_one/default.stm that's the UK coverage, but i don't know if it works in other countries, let me know
Quote from oli17 :
and ZORER, does this link work for you in Turkey? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/h ... t/formula_one/default.stm that's the UK coverage, but i don't know if it works in other countries, let me know

Thank you for the link
But unfortunately i can't watch the videos it says "Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory." I see that error in loads of websites more and more often every day... It is startıng to get very annoying. What happened to the idea of internet? Shouldn't it exist for sharing information from all around the world without boundaries?
What's next? Chatting to people only in your region on msn?
Quote from ZORER :What happened to the idea of internet?

The techies where putting out warnings years ago about DRM and the political/business driven internet. Now it is the time we pay the price of not making a stand.

As for the GP, it had it's moments. Vettel only has himself to blame and not his strategy - which also sucked, but it was typical Red Bull covering all the bases with a split strategy and that approach is not hurting them as a team.

I was dissapointed in Webber, just not fast enough and gifted a second place that he wasnt really quick enough for. I feel a bit for Barichello, he may well not be quite up to Button's level this year, but the luck he's having to boot is so undeserved.

It seems Hamilton has stopped over delivering and is settling into being mediochre. I know he can do more with the equipment he has then he is currently delivering and that's a shame to see a driver so uncaring. He's a risk taker, where are the risks?

Not much to say for Button really, he had no opportunity to show brilliance because it was by all accounts an easy win.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG