The online racing simulator
Left 4 Dead 2(Notice: TWO)
(80 posts, started )
#1 - G!NhO
I might be buying this game because it looks very promising, i also like the Zombie Panic mod for CSS.
I was just going to post it... I'M AMAZED! I love Left 4 Dead, and when I refreshed the Steam Store right now and I'd seen "Left 4 Dead 2", WOW, just wow!
Question..... Whats the point? Oh yeah, to rip off more money.....

I seriously am looking forward to more news, because at the moment I cannot really see the difference....

Shooting, shooting, oh yeah, more shooting
Why would you want to kill zombies, and see all this gore? You won't play it for fun, unless you're sick-minded.
Quote from G!NhO :i also like the Zombie Panic mod for CSS.

Left 4 Dead: Fun to play unless 2 or more people on your team sucks. Spawn times
CSS: No spawn times, no worries about any nubs, and everyone on CSS are hilarious

Quote from Bose321 :Why would you want to kill zombies, and see all this gore? You won't play it for fun, unless you're sick-minded.

If there's a Zombie Apocalypse, you'll know what to do. There's a sim for everything now and days.
Quote from Bose321 :Why would you want to kill zombies, and see all this gore? You won't play it for fun, unless you're sick-minded.

But it isssss fun.. play with your mates and like go about it all properly.. like on teamspeak or something.. and there's all the other modes and stuff, it's just fun.
it looks like the managed to make one worse then the first.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Left 4 Dead: Fun to play unless 2 or more people on your team sucks. Spawn times
CSS: No spawn times, no worries about any nubs, and everyone on CSS are hilarious

I think he means the game Zombie Panic source, which is a game that runs of the source engine.

Hehe Left 4 Dead 2 why not just add it on to the original or something cause seriously 2 isnt need at the moment. Also they arent Zombies they are infected with rabies apperently, there like the rabid people in the movie quarintine, if you havnt seen the move go see it, great movie but if your affraid of horror...All i have to say is "Drink a cup of cement and harden up"

Though on a funny story, related to L4d, i was playing vs at death toll and was infected and we were at the finale. And ive pounced a guy inside the house on the stairs, and his been saying "Come help me" and im like "Dont its a trap" fun times

its not sick minded to kill some creature thats trying to kill you. self-defence you know
I just played Zombie Panic! source and its just so much fun, playing with a mate and screaming when the zombies come near you.
Quote from G!NhO :I just played Zombie Panic! source and its just so much fun, playing with a mate and screaming when the zombies come near you.

It's indeed veery fun. Specially when all of the survivors go to the same room, put plenty of objects in front of a door and get stuck there with a lot of zombies trying to make their way in and kill everyone.
Zopmie Pnacic Source is teh sechs!

Does anyone else think that Valve should just stop making games and focus on movie industry? TF2 is fun for shits and giggles, yeah, L4D is fun-though-more-linear-than-a-straight-edge-ruler but their main title HL2 and its short sequels were such an abysmal failure on all levels.
Quote from spankmeyer :Zopmie Pnacic Source is teh sechs!

Does anyone else think that Valve should just stop making games and focus on movie industry? TF2 is fun for shits and giggles, yeah, L4D is fun-though-more-linear-than-a-straight-edge-ruler but their main title HL2 and its short sequels were such an abysmal failure on all levels.

Yes, I hate pretty much all Valve games.
i think we should all join this huge boycott of L4D2 after Valve not delivering what was promised for the first one. There's already a group called L4D2Boycott or something and its already got over 10,000 members.
Quote from trebor901 :i think we should all join this huge boycott of L4D2 after Valve not delivering what was promised for the first one. There's already a group called L4D2Boycott or something and its already got over 10,000 members.

Their boycott forum has only 150 registered members
And that doesn't mean all of them want to boycott... What a great boycott

I don't know what this fuss is all about. Valve is the only corporation I've ever seen giving free content. Team Fortress 2: they always give free downloadable content, new weapons, achievements, maps, etc. Even HL1 and CS 1.6 still get updates, even if only fixes. Have you seen the FEAR 2 DLC? You have to pay for it. GTA IV DLC? You have to pay for it. TDU DLC? You have to pay for it. NFS DLC? You have to pay for it.
I've already mentioned games from FIVE different companies, and Valve is the only one of them to give free downloadable content. What is all this fuss about?

On their interview, Valve said they "INTEND" to create free content. They didn't promise it. They didn't say they were actually going to do that. Plans can change, things can change. We are living a world crisis, haven't you noticed?
Quote from Bose321 :Yes, I hate pretty much all Valve games.

Then you must love to consume shit.

It is really a great game you know.
I enjoyed it...
Really good....

"Nice" graphics for 2009 game, Valve.
Sweet, you get to play as Mr T!
Quote from Shadowww :

"Nice" graphics for 2009 game, Valve.

L4D 2 uses same graphics as the first one, wich didn´t look really bad imo. This is just a bad screenshot..
Quote from BastianB :L4D 2 uses same graphics as the first one, wich didn´t look really bad imo. This is just a bad screenshot..

Don't quote >1024 width pictures (I dont care but some notebook users do).

And you are wrong, Left 4 Dead 2 has new engine, that will be used in HL2 Episode 3.
Quote from Shadowww :Don't quote >1024 width pictures (I dont care but some notebook users do).

And you are wrong, Left 4 Dead 2 has new engine, that will be used in HL2 Episode 3.

Well but the graphics are pretty the same at all.

Does anyone know the price of it yet? Dunno if i should buy it depends on how cheap it is
Quote from BastianB :Well but the graphics are pretty the same at all.

Does anyone know the price of it yet? Dunno if i should buy it depends on how cheap it is

You already can pre-order it on Steam.

Graphics are NOT same. New engine = new graphics. (I really hope physics wasn't the ONLY thing that got updated. Look at difference between Source 2007 v1 (Orange Box - DoD:S, TF2) and Source 2007 v2 (L4D). I hope difference between Source 2007 v2 and v3 will be as big.

Left 4 Dead 2(Notice: TWO)
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG