The online racing simulator
GURU race saturday evening!
(38 posts, started )
First come first serve, dude. I'll set up 20 slots. GURU have precedence, though. If this format is as popular as it seems, maybe we should make it a regular?
- I think there should have been signups for the race and passw teh server.

Because it would be a real shame for those who had practised a lot for
this race and then cant get into the overcrowded server.

...but the GURU people never guessed it would be so popular this race.
.. I guess...

..so maybe next time it will be signups/passw ?
Ok, so let's do it in order of posting here, then... I'll compile a list and PM the password. The server was gonna be passworded anyway.
Ok, here's the list so far:

Maverick
Gimpster
Trauma
Little Devil
[Viking]
SniperX
LazerFX
FrankBullitt
BigDave2967
bo-kristiansen
TDSyco
bozo
STROBE
anttt69
hardcoreobscure
Cropsy

Anybody feel left out?
This race looks like it could be very good, thanks to the GURU guys for organising it.

But I have one question, are you going to pw the server and will we be told the passwords on here via pm

actualy that was two questions
I've sent a PM to all interested parties with the details of the server.

Have fun, race clean, and don't be faster than me!
Quote from hardcoreobscure :This race looks like it could be very good, thanks to the GURU guys for organising it.

But I have one question, are you going to pw the server and will we be told the passwords on here via pm

actualy that was two questions

:inq:

Yes please!
I'll be there if that's ok?
It's over now. Bo-Kristian won. Congrats to him. Hand-on-shoulder for [ITEK]Jamie who lost connection when he was in lead... and Maverick who got totaled pretty early. Good race everyone. Damn my leg hurts. Replay file is too large for upload.. I'm sure someone else will upload on another site and post the link here.

Edit: Race details at www.norbirds.net/race
Replay is to be found HERE (GURU) and HERE (ITEK-Racing)
:throwrose meee teh win

That was very exciting race, very tense towards the end because Strobe was getting closer.. ..and closer...

- a shame Jamie got disconnectet though.
Quote from bo-kristiansen ::throwrose meee teh win

That was very exciting race, very tense towards the end because Strobe was getting closer.. ..and closer...

- a shame Jamie got disconnectet though.

Congrats on the win. Shame about Jamie's disconnect as he was an almost dead cert to win. Those last few laps were pretty tense though as the time gap gradually fell and fell. If only it had been a 42 lap race.
Congrats BO!!!!!
Very good Race by you
I messed up my Race, first i felt too slow and pushed too much.
My front right Tire didnt like that and i think my carhandling suffered by that
Then in Pit my Pitcrew didnt changed the front left tire but all other.
Car handling still crap
During the 2nd Stint my sounds gone away and i didnt remember the key to reset sound (never happen to me before) so i had to go to options searching the key and lost Time again.
Well ok and then the little crash with Strobe, sry man it was just very close at that corner )
Next time i hope to do better (Well 3rd is ok but with so much space between me and the 1st & 2nd not *G*)
Thx Guru for planning and Server ...

Oh! watching the Results i see i did veeery good first Split, but very slow 3. Split. I ve to train that Part of Track i think )
Well done Bo, and well done Strobe that push at the end was wicked but u just needed two more laps!

I disconnected as I pulled my keyboard out to check fuel. Managed to find a standby button on there but I did enjoy it

Thanks to GURU and hope to have another race soon

GURU race saturday evening!
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG