The online racing simulator
a **** you LFS. ****ing homos. i would kill you if i wanted to. but ur all shitheads , so i won't touch you. BITCHASSES.
Where is the scirroco?????
Devs, pleeeeeeeez could you give us an update on the scirroco, its been a long time, please, just some progress info
Scirocco Info
is there any update for the scirocco? are we banished from saying anything like this? is it all one big joke? I WANT ANSWERS GOD DAMMIT!

i r haff scirrooccco skins but no car...
When Scirocco is gonna be relased?
Hello ! when the scirocco is gonna be released ? here at greece start`s the summer! is gonna be relased at 2009 year or not? that only! hmm Mr.Scawer ,Mr Eric ,Mr. Victor (i say mr because i am 12 yrs old hehe) we play the lfs with only 1 new car or at the next`s patches you put new cars or tracks?
-------------------------=((Thank you!))=--------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry For my bad english :sadbanana

Im waiting 0.6A my lfs starts like that
lol!
It will be released when it's finished, period.
Erm, probably some time this year.
Please read the other 12,000 threads about this topic instead of making new threads.
The Scirocco will never be released in LFS. It was a marketing ploy to boost sales. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Btw that pic is the worst edit ever. Fail.
In
hmm no are not fail
Quote :Btw that pic is the worst edit ever. Fail.i

it was my background of lfs you know at data/pics ! i put 0.6A
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :The Scirocco will never be released in LFS.

i want to hear that from the Developers.. Scawen? that is really? Scirocco will never be released in lfs ?
Lizardfolk .. hmm what you say for that?
scirocco will be released when they need more monehs.
i know when the scirocco will be released. it will be released when every LFS'er tries to help the fund raise to cure Dystonia
Help guys I think my eyes melted
You didn't knew the VW scirocco will never be released??...everyone know that.
It's been 6 months... Any News?
I know this thread will eventually get locked... but I'll try anyway... It's been 6 months since we've heard anything about the new update.... can the Devs please keep us posted or at least give a hint that there's some work being done to release the new update? Thank You
We can has devtracker? ^^
We can has search button... for scawen..its allready there...
You mean like a button that will list up all replies from the delopers right?
Not sure if that is a good thing here..

Neverthless, check out the "let's be real.." topic in this section.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG