The online racing simulator
Quote from z-ro 8 :ok ok you and goober can do yer .95's in qualy.
i'll be waving as i go by while you pit for tires twice as often as i do.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

/enable knobby tires fo8

Haha sure sure. With your strategy ill be doing laps around you.
Quote from Raven88 :Haha sure sure. With your strategy ill be doing laps around you.

yeah maybe when i'm sittin in the winner's circle noob.
#53 - wild
Quote from z-ro 8 :yeah maybe when i'm sittin in the winner's circle noob.

Haha I'll take you both out then there wont be any lapping :P (Not really Deko)
Quote from wild :Haha I'll take you both out then there wont be any lapping :P (Not really Deko)

ugh. who pulled yer chain? lol
You guys are going to be like "WTF!" when I do the whole race on one set of tires.

Looked like a epenis contest, thought I would step in with another lie.
#56 - wild
Quote from z-ro 8 :ugh. who pulled yer chain? lol

The Donkey in the back garden Blah I'm slightly bored, just catching up on my forum postings. I'll be on the Oval later on

Quote from PMD9409 :You guys are going to be like "WTF!" when I do the whole race on one set of tires.

That wouldn't be impossible, just slightly difficult
Quote from PMD9409 :You guys are going to be like "WTF!" when I do the whole race on one set of tires.

already did one
#58 - wild
Tuesdays Race was great! Thanks Deko... good fun.
(...and yea, i just saw the pit you made on lap 9 Raven... good job with the win)
Quote from Skydiver173 :Tuesdays Race was great! Thanks Deko... good fun.
(...and yea, i just saw the pit you made on lap 9 Raven... good job with the win)

haha that was funny, thinking I had to pit and all
Quote from Raven88 :haha that was funny, thinking I had to pit and all

yea, yea, yea... honestly, i didnt see you pit. And with your tires ready to melt off thier rims, ...well, you get the picture.

nontheless, 270 laps is quite a bit different from 50 laps.
(shhhh, but I hope that wasn't your race set... lol)
Quote from Sueycide_FD :/ laps 2
Finish race
/laps 270

Win.

Although won't it show 2/270 laps in the lap counter :rolleyes:
Quote from Skydiver173 :yea, yea, yea... honestly, i didnt see you pit. And with your tires ready to melt off thier rims, ...well, you get the picture.

nontheless, 270 laps is quite a bit different from 50 laps.
(shhhh, but I hope that wasn't your race set... lol)

Haha but as hard as we raced they peaked at that temp. A few tweaks to the gearing and maybe to the right front and ill be pulling away from you all day long but the pitting, well im a sneaky little guy.
Quote from Raven88 :Haha but as hard as we raced they peaked at that temp. A few tweaks to the gearing and maybe to the right front.....

alrightythen, but don't say i didn't warn ya... :icon23:...

Here's a little hint I already posted once. Everyone should read and understand how the tires are affected by the road.

http://www.ozebiz.com.au/racetech/theory/align.html

I want everyone to have a good chance and above all, a SAFE race, but with most of the setups I've seen so far, well you wont last long on R2s. A few sets were even smoking the tires at turn 3 around lap 35. I'd hate to see anyone 'BLACK FLAGGED' because thier car was deemed unsafe for racing.
Quote from Skydiver173 :alrightythen, but don't say i didn't warn ya... :icon23:...

Here's a little hint I already posted once. Everyone should read and understand how the tires are affected by the road.

http://www.ozebiz.com.au/racetech/theory/align.html

I want everyone to have a good chance and above all, a SAFE race, but with most of the setups I've seen so far, well you wont last long on R2s. A few sets were even smoking the tires at turn 3 around lap 35. I'd hate to see anyone 'BLACK FLAGGED' because thier car was deemed unsafe for racing.

Well Like I said my tire temps where not bad. Just a few minor adjustments.
Quote from lizardfolk :...you have too much time on your hands

actually doesn't take so long when there's no SC failure's like to the practice races
By the way, when's the next practice session. I heard Friday (june 5th), but i don't know..
Boo my comp decided to Time me out on the starting grid which was epic lame
Would of been fun race as well.
Finished 7th quite a few SC runs this time, overall im happy becuase i finally finished on the lead lap.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG