The online racing simulator
Maybe someone can help! :)
(7 posts, started )
Hey, guys! Does someone can help me? I need tremendous layout in LFS, but with 512 objects is too less. And maybe there is some programm which can build good layout more than 512 objects!?
Or just You could offer me a great Layout programm wich has been relised!

Wait for answer, Reinis!
Quote from renchix :Hey, guys! Does someone can help me? I need tremendous layout in LFS, but with 512 objects is too less. And maybe there is some programm which can build good layout more than 512 objects!?
Or just You could offer me a great Layout programm wich has been relised!

Wait for answer, Reinis!

512 objects are maximum you can get on LFS at the moment. Insim cant add the amount of objects.
ohh.. roger that, thanks!
Maybe in future some LFS editors made that can build more objects!
#4 - oli17
that must be some huge layout. i obviously can';t do it, but i would think that's alot. am i wrong?
Quote from oli17 :that must be some huge layout. i obviously can';t do it, but i would think that's alot. am i wrong?

Depends on what objects are used. If your using small barriers, or poles then 512 is'nt alot to make a big layout, but if your using the long barriers, you can make a pretty large layout. The only problem with using the long barriers to make a layout is that you cant make corners very smooth, so its easy to clip the edge of the barriers and fly off to enternity.
Plus if you have a stone age computer like i do, the more objects there is then the worse the FPS gets.
#7 - oli17
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :so its easy to clip the edge of the barriers and fly off to enternity.

lol yeah, hilarious in the right circumstances, infuriating in the wrong ones!

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG