The online racing simulator
My story with Logitech
(5 posts, started )
My story with Logitech
Alright guys, here it is.

My MOMO broke a long time ago, sent a mail to Logitech what can be done. They aswered that the warranty (2 years) expired, so they can't send me replacement. BUT! They offerec me a 50% discound for any of their products!

"At this point, I would like to offer you a 50% discount for your next purchase. The terms and conditions for the discount are as below:

1. The discount of 50% (with a max. discount of € 105) is on the normal web-shop pricing we offer.

2. The transport costs will be charged to the customer.

3. Only regular Logitech products can be considered to be sent - no special deals or already discounted items.

4. If products are not on stock on the web-shop but available to be ordered, they will be shipped as soon as it has been restocked.

5. Terms, conditions and delivery times are the same as for regular orders.
6. We do not ship by express.

7. Purchases are to be done via credit cards.

Please call our hotline number +36 177 74 853 to place an order and avail this discount. Please provide the reference number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when you call in to place the order.

Logitech Support is open Monday to Friday, at the following hours:

UK / Ireland: 8:00 - 18:00
Portugal: 8:00 - 17:00
Rest of Europe: 9:00 - 18:00 "

That's it, now I should get to know how much does a brand new G25 costs in Hungary, then talk to Logitech how much would it be then.
God, a brand new G25 from Logitech is 350€, the max discount is 105€. It would be 245€ + shipping. No thanks.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :God, a brand new G25 from Logitech is 350€, the max discount is 105€. It would be 245€ + shipping. No thanks.

How can it be that expensive? I've seen them new for under €200. If you want to enjoy something, get a logitech vibrator.
Quote from Bose321 :How can it be that expensive? I've seen them new for under €200. If you want to enjoy something, get a logitech vibrator.

Easy. Because it's from Logitech itself. I've seen cheaper ones too, but the discount is only available if I'm buying from Logitech.
#5 - Mysho
Anyway, I would've never said that something like this still exists - usually such a big company does nothing extra for customers, I'm speaking only from my own experiences though. Nice.

My story with Logitech
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG