The online racing simulator
Mercury team skin.

Edit- Skin was made by Slocus
Attached images
BF1_images_1280.jpg
Quote from aDRENOcHROME :Cool, i love blackish skins and yours is great.

One question. I noticed that you are doing 'fake' highlights on the edges. Does it realy work (is noticeable as an accentuation of the models edges) or is there another reason?

Again, good work

Thanks cHrome! I think it adds a little subtle depth to the skin, a little more 3d effect though the dynimic reflections in lfs do a good job themselves. It's on a par with the 'fake' shadows, I think they are not always necessary but they add a little depth. Have a look yourself at the skin driving round the track. See what you think
Quote from WGooden :Mercury team skin.

Lovely design sir very nice looking skin!
I have now redone my McLaren to replace the fuzzy textures so its now nice and sharp. I have also added and moved logos so the car is now officially the MP4/6 .

If anybody wants it ill repost it

Opps forgot thanks goes to Master Skinnerz for the wire frame and mask
Attached images
mclaren.jpg
ah.. now i just hope that no one confuses mr heeley's skin with team evo's skin since we are sponsored by 3M :S
-
(Renku) DELETED by Renku
Quote from Lathafummi :I have now redone my McLaren to replace the fuzzy textures so its now nice and sharp. I have also added and moved logos so the car is now officially the MP4/6 .

If anybody wants it ill repost it

Yes, please!
Hi guys

Anyone know of a nice BF1 template with a Wireframe layer for PS? I've not had time to read the entire thread so if there's one been posted in here, apologies!
Quote from Renku :Yes, please!

Done
Attached images
mclaren.jpg
Attached files
bf1_sennaV2.zip - 1.1 MB - 1604 views
That Senna skin is one of the best i have ever seen, brings back some sweet Microprose Grandprix memories from the Amiga era...
Quote from al heeley :It's on a par with the 'fake' shadows, I think they are not always necessary but they add a little depth. Have a look yourself at the skin driving round the track. See what you think

Hey i took your skin for a walk in SO and also an edited version without the highlights. Yup you are right it does make a pretty noticeable difference and on top of it all it looks realy good. When i edited your skin i noticed how many details you used in your skin (all the nuts and bolts, small grooves on the nose, the tank caps). Too bad that they are barely visible in the game and especially online with a 512x512 resized skin.

I was always reluctant to use 'canned' highlights and shadows because i thought it should be done by the graphics engine. Guess i was wrong ...

Have you ever tried to use a fake shadow under the side mirrors (especialy on the GT and street cars)?
If you get the 2048 version of the skin from Master Skinnerz, it retains all the detailing. It's all lost when it gets squashed to 512.
If you use the default blank skin on top of a street car skin, with blending set to multiply, it does all the showows for you.
many thanks all of You guys, You've done great work
but I couldn't find any skins for McLaren MP4-21, anyone has it?
Quote from alliennas :but I couldn't find any skins for McLaren MP4-21, anyone has it?

You didn't look hard enough

Orange one here

Silver one here
thanks mate
Another skin is born
Red Bull Racing up this time...

Enjoy

Just one more skin til I'm done...
Attached images
redbull.jpg
BF1_redbull.jpg
premium work sir
-
(megaepsilon) DELETED by megaepsilon
Quote from megaepsilon :Sorry,

Where Renault skin?

I can't Find.

hmm anybody get Renault BF-1 Skins?:spin:

Goto the previous page, they are right in front of you
-
-
-
Heres my skin, its an update of my Lotus colours with a modern twist. I'm really pleased with it as its my best skin yet and I think it suits the car.
Attached images
F1-CGR.jpg
BF1_CGR.jpg
Hey guys, I need help on how to get the skins loaded into the game. I saved the Ferrari one. where do i save it to, and how can i get it to work in the game?

Thanks
nvm figured it out
save to your skins folder.
In the garage, create a new colour scheme, with the BF1 selected. Call it Ferrari, for example. At the bottom of the screen is a button to select the skin texture. Browse to the newly saved Ferarri skin. Now make sure the colour sliders for the body are all the way right = white. Got it?

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG