The online racing simulator
YAY canada 8th and the USA 83rd lol wow the US is bad. it says canada is more peaceful then the swiss but that can't be true as swiszterland is way nicer but they do have lots of fights at soccer aka football matches
I'm really not surprised US is so low.

Based on personal experiences. There was an arrest on felony charges on my high school's property when I went there. Also I watched the Pontiac, MI, SWAT team storm the apartment building across the street from my school. A teacher from a school half a mile away given closed-head injuries from a beating by a student. Bullet holes in the track hurdles. etc...
Quote from amp88 :It would have been nice to see the UK split up into its member countries, but I suppose that would be quite difficult given how intertwined they are for some of the indicators (like economy and military deployment).

Bit unfair on the rest of us, Scotland drags our rating down a fair bit.
Quote from swisscosmo :YAY canada 8th and the USA 83rd lol wow the US is bad. it says canada is more peaceful then the swiss but that can't be true as swiszterland is way nicer but they do have lots of fights at soccer aka football matches

Not surprising really. Due to Switzerlands Militia system, every man has his military issue assault rifle with ammunition at home, and recently, the number of family tragedies involving said rifles are on a rise. Apparantly, it became serious enough of an issue that the swiss governement discusses to kill off this old tradition and store the weapons in depots.

But then, our swiss members should be more knowledgable on this then I am.
hehe, 9th from 144 quite pleased with it
Lol, Estonia is 38. Next to Vietnam and Taiwan. LOL
E : At least we beated Latvia & Lithuania...
Quote from TypeRacing :Lol, Estonia is 38. Next to Vietnam and Taiwan. LOL
E : At least we beated Latvia & Lithuania...

Thats why finland is in 9th. They come here to commit their felonies.
E.g there was a news a year ago or so, when a finnish dude chopped up (in conveniently sized pieces) his business associate. In Tallinn. So meh.
Quote from boosterfire :Can hardly understand how Japan can be 7th and us 8th, then. I mean, how can a tiny island with, what, 150 million people jammed on it be peaceful at all? You probably have a hard time finding an empty spot to be alone in Japan.

I've heard Japan's jails provide wonderful incentives not to take up criminal activity as a vocation.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG