The online racing simulator
I live in the most peaceful country in the world apparently
http://www.visionofhumanity.org/gpi/results/rankings.php

Funny after just watching our national police program about violent attacks on store owners and cases of abductions and sexual assualt. There have been quite a few violent attacks against tourists in the past few years also...

It's a little disturbing to think that New Zealand is the safest country.
Ireland is 12th :O......... Thats okay for a country which has yet another story about someone being knifed or shot most mornings in the paper, although corrupt banking and all those dodgy dealings seem to dominate the headlines atm.
Holland is 22th :O......... That's okay for a country which has yet another story about someone being knifed or shot most mornings in the paper, although different things and all seem to dominate the headlines atm.
Hardly shocking that NZ is peaceful - there's no bugger there! Amazing scenery but no night clubs, so you don't attract the young and roudy buggers that infect places in Europe
#5 - amp88
It would have been nice to see the UK split up into its member countries, but I suppose that would be quite difficult given how intertwined they are for some of the indicators (like economy and military deployment).
#6 - sam93
UK, 35th lol. We are really that bad of a country lol.
Finland's position is falling :/ Now 9th.

2007 - 6th
2008 - 8th
Quote from Dajmin :Hardly shocking that NZ is peaceful - there's no bugger there! Amazing scenery but no night clubs, so you don't attract the young and roudy buggers that infect places in Europe

No night clubs eh Wonder what the hell i've been going to
#9 - amp88
Quote from sil3ntwar :No night clubs eh Wonder what the hell i've been going to

Yeah, I think Dajmin needs to read up a bit on his Geography. Of course New Zealand has night clubs...how else would Kiwis pick up sheep?

How's this list compelled. The crime rate of a country or foreign policy?

Edit: nevermind, if you click a country you can see the scores.
Quote from D.Zanetti :How's this list compelled. The crime rate of a country or foreign policy?

Quote :You can click on a country to see the detail of its peace indicators and drivers.

Let's see..
..riiight, Latvia is 54th..
all Scandinavian countries in top 10!
cause there lives nobody lol
I don't mind about that stuff. Just another reason to moan about other countries.
You inbreed monky warmongers! All of you!

On the other hand, Norway going to hell. 2007 - 1st, and now 3th, even beaten by god damn monky island Denmark.

DAMNIT!
no the reason nz is number 1 is cause when their is a sexual assault or commen assault on a sheep the sheep can not report it to the police.
thor Denmark isnt an island its an halvø(dont know to say i english) and just because we are monkeys it doesnt mean we are stupid remember taht
I thought Iraq was the most peaceful country. I'll cancel my holiday now.
that could be it yes didnt think of that
Penninsula
what?
Weee, go Canada! I can hear gunshots from my apartment on a weekly basis, and we still cracked the top 8!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG