The online racing simulator
Quote from Kaw :Watch out the E-Penis most knock you out on a regular basis, right!
But seriously, I know you MIGHT be a fawking bad ass. But next time you feel like talking about it. DONT, because people might see you as a giant self loving ass. Including myself, you tend to stand out as a real jerk off.

Just my 2 pence.

Sorry but quoted for truth.
just let vinny continue pretending being the chicks terminator number one compared to the geeky rest of the forum. as his glasses and outfit are just SO peachy he is not part of the social dregs like every one of us.

thus, being the only specimen possessing the ability of interpersonal relationships, vinny has the duty to inform us about our inferiority.
whilst he just has to point his finger at the female of his choice to receive sexual favors none of us will ever get over the state of callus from self-relieving one-hand-action.

therefore we have to suffer whilst vinny desperately makes us believe he HAD several girlfriends before the one he HAS now. i guess i speak for the vast majority if i say "thank you for demonstrating what life REALLY is". we are unable to hold a candle to you, cristiano ronaldo of the streets.

apart from that, gills is just damn right. if you can get a girlfriend, everybody else can. get your head out of where-the-sun-does-not-shine - the amount of shit could ruin your hairstyle.
edit: and so is kasper.

rant over.
Quote from Kaw :Watch out the E-Penis most knock you out on a regular basis, right!
But seriously, I know you MIGHT be a fawking bad ass. But next time you feel like talking about it. DONT, because people might see you as a giant self loving ass. Including myself, you tend to stand out as a real jerk off.

Just my 2 pence.

Lol, starting to think everyone who took that serious and thought it was mean or something... Might be offended because they realise it's true.

Have a laugh people..
Quote from Biohazard :just let vinny continue pretending being the chicks terminator number one compared to the geeky rest of the forum. as his glasses and outfit are just SO peachy he is not part of the social dregs like every one of us.

thus, being the only specimen possessing the ability of interpersonal relationships, vinny has the duty to inform us about our inferiority.
whilst he just has to point his finger at the female of his choice to receive sexual favors none of us will ever get over the state of callus from self-relieving one-hand-action.

therefore we have to suffer whilst vinny desperately makes us believe he HAD several girlfriends before the one he HAS now. i guess i speak for the vast majority if i say "thank you for demonstarting what life REALLY is". we are unable to hold a candle to you, cristiano ronaldo of the streets.

apart from that, gills is just damn right. if you can get a girlfriend, everybody else can. get your head out of where-the-sun-does-not-shine - the amount of shit could ruin your hairstyle.

rant over.

Smeagles, I ****in love you, I think I might even quote this, epic shit and so true.

Vinny, suck it.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Lol, starting to think everyone who took that serious and thought it was mean or something... Might be offended because they realise it's true.

Have a laugh people..

+1 but maybe a bit +1 to kaw and the others

Just my 2 pence.

That's a 2p well spent. Giant self loving ass...
Oh snap epic pwnage!
Quote from Biohazard :we are unable to hold a candle to you, cristiano ronaldo of the streets.

That's great.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Or, a fun ass-night. Ooooh yeahhhh

Wise ass, hehehe eh there where more then three just those in the picture....
rofl Biohazard :chairfall
Quote from Biohazard :just let vinny continue pretending being the chicks terminator number one compared to the geeky rest of the forum. as his glasses and outfit are just SO peachy he is not part of the social dregs like every one of us.

therefore we have to suffer whilst vinny desperately makes us believe he HAD several girlfriends before the one he HAS now. i guess i speak for the vast majority if i say "thank you for demonstrating what life REALLY is". we are unable to hold a candle to you, cristiano ronaldo of the streets.

rant over.

Hereby, I declare this Post of the Year! Congrats Biohazard
Great post Seb

Oh and Vinny, you are so legendary, that we discuss your superiority every day on IRC - read my sig for an example, that's only one of thousands quotes.
Vinny, you got poon'd i see :haha:
Awesome post! hahaha

I see Vinny shut his big mouth now lol
thank mr. erik, kind sir. with the post of the year i finally am famous.

with vinny re-entering the kart meet i risked a fat lip though.
If anyone gets a fat lip it will be him Don't worry my little Bio, Rene will protect you with his massive biceps acting as a forcefield.
Well.. I gotta show what im worth after my smart talk.
Not much competition for you though is there? Its like a semi-pro football team, playing a pub team. I must admit, i do hope someone turns up and beats your ass, maybe we should all donate to get rudy there
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :If anyone gets a fat lip it will be him Don't worry my little Bio, Rene will protect you with his massive biceps acting as a forcefield.

What the f*ck do you know about my biceps? Can't be as big as Ray's anyway!

Anyway, I think I just fell in love with Sebastian. Epic post there, the Cristiano Ronaldo comment being the icing on the cake! Give it a thought, Vinny-almighty..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Not much competition for you though is there? Its like a semi-pro football team, playing a pub team. I must admit, i do hope someone turns up and beats your ass, maybe we should all donate to get rudy there

Thats very kind of you.
Quote from traxxion :What the f*ck do you know about my biceps? Can't be as big as Ray's anyway!

Anyway, I think I just fell in love with Sebastian. Epic post there, the Cristiano Ronaldo comment being the icing on the cake! Give it a thought, Vinny-almighty..

Reading page 27 still made an impression on me, even now :lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d:

I think the link might be broken though http://85.17.151.89/205500001-205550...93_6_bKyv.jpeg
:giggles:

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG