The online racing simulator
StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
Gratz Kristjan with your new team Skin looks great, adn good luck to Blixt as well!
Grats.
Grats
Best of luck Douches

That Skins Boring did Niels do it

Patryk "PatrooL" Szczerbinski joins StarLite Racing!

StarLite Racing is proud to welcome new driver into their team. Patryk Szczerbinski from Manchester, England.
Patryk is 15 year old driver who is very competitive on track and also he's driving in real life.
Patryk is driving in Winning Series Karting in KF2 class, as he told us. If he gets free time from racing, he goes to high school.
Patryk will be wearing our team tag from now on and he's name will look like SLite.PatrooL.
Please welcome him into our team and to have some great races in future with you Patryk.
Welcome to the team!

Congrats!

Skipping school for kart racing? Hardcore, hope you get somewhere with it
Welcome to the team Patryk
What a great find Kris and best wishes to Starlite ..... onwards and upwards... going to be a good team I think!
Gratz
Thanks guys

So glad to be on such a promising team.
Gratz Slite and Patrool

Sean "xtraction" Williams joining StarLite Racing!

StarLite Racing proudly accepts new driver into their team. Sean Williams from Liverpool, England. Sean is a 16 year young man, just like me. He likes to play football and do skating from his free time.
Sean comes from Alias Racing team, he found us suiting better for him. After seeing him driving online and from the earlier results we accepted him.
Sean will be wearing our red tag from now on and his name will look like that: SLite.xtra

Welcome to the team Sean!
Grats
Grats.
good luck... nice to see the growth Kris
nice sign, gratz
Congratulations guys,
Hmm.. he didnt stay in Alias racing for long

Good signing guys, fast guys you have there. Best of luck for the whole team
Gratz guys, this team looks better every day.
Congratulations!
I have been thinking that only Xfusion team has awsome skin, but now i can see that Starlite Team has very awsome skin as well, indeed :jawdrop:.
I have been following this thread and this team seem's to be going in the right direction for me

I have been having a break from LFS but this seem's to be the kind of team I have ben looking for.

I have left an application on your forum

Matt.

Anton "Ati" Moroz joining StarLite Racing!

We'd like to announce you that Anton Moroz aka EliteAti has agreed to join StarLite Racing. Anton is coming from Finland, Helsinki, Rastila.
At the age of 16 he enjoys playing tennis and gaming alot. Anton will bring us new site and forum in near future, also new domain, we really appreciate that from him.
You will be seeing him driving online with out red StarLite tag. He's name will look like: SLite.Ati

Welcome to the team!

Other news:

There will be team night tonight on StarLite Racing server, the server is called StarLite Racing. Feel free to join, everyone is welcome. This event probably gets weekly.

StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG