The online racing simulator
DystoniaAwareness Kyoto GP Open GT
(94 posts, started )
DystoniaAwareness350!
RACE 1 IS NOW FULL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THIS COULD CHANGE SO KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS VERY IMPORTANT EVENT!

AsphaltWarriors is very proud to announce that we will be joining forces with the ETeam to help find a cure for Dystonia! A member and server host for our team (AWGary) is a victim of this debilitating disease and we have decided to do something about it. For more information about Dystonia, please visit www.dystonia-foundation.org

On July the 11th, we will be running 2 races to raise awareness and hopefully charitable donations for the Dystonia Research Foundation. A donation IS NOT REQUIRED to race in either events, but of course is highly appreciated as this is the main point of the events. If you cannot donate but still want to race, at least visit the foundation's website and/or find a
family member or friend that may be able to donate. Every dime counts.

Race 1 will be the DystoniaAwareness350 hosted at (AW)DystoniaAwareness350 2pm Central Standard Time. This will be 350 miles (168 laps+2 for pace laps) at Kyoto Ring with the FZR, 2 pit stops
required. Registrations will be taken here, and a password will be sent to you via a Private Message the day before the race. We will be running NASCAR style rules with a rolling start, full course cautions, AND lucky dog passes to keep it competitive. Cautions will be thrown for any spin or crash that obstructs the track. If you are the cause of a caution or involved in a
caution you cannot receive free passes under that caution period. NASCAR rules state that the lucky dog pass is granted under caution to the fastest car 1 lap down, our modification to this rule will be that the fastest car 1 lap down gets the free pass under caution, but also anyone who is multiple laps down can safely make up as many laps as necessary under caution to get WITHIN 1 LAP of the leader. We understand this can be confusing to some people, so we will have trained moderators in the server giving instructions. Paying attention under yellow will be extremely important.Not obeying instructions from moderators WILL result in penalties or removal from the race.

Penalties for infractions committed under green flag conditions MUST be served under green flag conditions, but penalties for infractions committed under yellow flag conditions may be served under yellow, or green flag conditions.
If you are pitting under the yellow flag, you must enter and exit the pits behind the pace car. Pitting or leaving the pits in front of the pace car will result in a drive through penalty.
Other penalties will be given for things such as overly aggressive driving, not minding Blue Flag, etc. Moderator decisions will be FINAL during race conditions. If you have a dispute about a moderator's decision(s) please provide a replay, and details. We will review and analyze any disputes and will make adjustments to the finishing order after the race if necessary, but this is higly unlikely as our moderators are all NASCAR fans and therefore are very familiar with NASCAR rules.

Qualifications for the race will be NASCAR style as well, You get 2 laps, your out lap to get up to speed, and then one additional lap for your time. You will be instructed to leave the pits and qualify as soon as the previous car passes the pits for his/her 2nd lap. This sounds like it takes a long time, but if everyone pays attention and leaves the pits when instructed then it actually goes quite smoothly.

Race 2 will be the DystoniaAwareness Kyoto GP. This will be a 1.5 hours Open GT race at Kyoto GP Long, with 2 Categories :
GTA : FZR 20% air restriction and XRR 25% air restriction
GTS : FXR 32% air restriction
There will be more details to come about Race 2 as it will be hosted and handled by ETeam. Their rules and style of moderating may differ slightly from ours.

We are all very excited about this event and hope we accomplish our goal of raising money and awareness for the cause at hand. It is not very often in life that you will have the opportunity to do something that is fun, and help fight a serious disease at the same time. If you have any questions or suggestions at all, please do not hesitate to post them here or contact me directly. We want these races to be as fun and competitive as possible. To keep things in order, all questions regarding Race1 should be directed to me and all questions regarding Race2 should be directed to Vegas Las of ETeam. See you at the track!

w00t!
Come on, LFSers! These are going to be GREAT, close races. I would at least like to hear some opinions/suggestions from the 75+ ppl who have read this post......FFS, I know without a doubt S14Drift has GOT to have something to say.......COME RACE WITH US, LADS!!!!!
Eteam is very proud to announce that we will be helping Asphalt Warriors to help find a cure for Dystonia!

On July the 11th, we will be running 2 races to raise awareness and hopefully charitable donations for the Dystonia Research Foundation. A donation IS NOT REQUIRED to race in either events, but of course is highly appreciated as this is the main point of the events. If you cannot donate but still want to race, at least visit the foundation's website and/or find a
family member or friend that may be able to donate. Every dime counts.

DYSTONIA MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION WEBSITE : https://dystonia.securesites.net/dystonia/

The race will be the DystoniaAwareness Open GT at Kyoto GP Long (KY3) with 2 categories :

GTA : - Fzr 20% air restriction
- Xrr 25% air restriction

GTS : - FXR 32% air restriction

Infos :

06:00pm UTC – 20 minutes: Qualifications
06:20pm UTC – 10 minutes: break
06:30pm UTC - 90 minutes : Competition

90 minutes
2 pilots per car
1 pit needed
RULE CHANGED : ONE TEAM CAN ENGAGE DIFFERENTS CARS IN GTA AND GTS CATEGORYS (UNLIMITED)
The rules are HERE

The race will be streamed in France, and we are seeking international partners to stream it in english.

Our partners are :

- Lfs France community
- The Renesis team
- The Asphalt Warriors team

I remember you that Asphalt Warrios will host a Nascar race on KY1 with Fzr.
The LfsForum thread

All details can be seen here on the race WEBSITE

Post your subscriptions here.

GTA (7/15)

2 - Eteam #A [FZR] - Crash_burn, fab_iceman_67
3 - Eteam #B [XRR] - Allezlom59, Kiler_09
4 - Renesis [FZR] - Worm, Yeho
5 - Team Ireland [FZR] - aobrien , n-murray
6 - TBF#A [XRR] - -liberto- / steeflawson
7 - Clockwork Motorsports [FZR] - xtraction, G!NhO
8 - Ready2Roll [FZR] - Michaelvdm, Drifters Only

GTS (9/15)

15 - Renesis - bft-master, crazydav
16 - Magic Turtles - tournois, Bishop
17 - Royale Team #1 - Francky30, Predator67
18 - Royale Team #2 - Chrislap, Ludohc
19 - R4R - MrMakintosh , mattydread
20 - TBF#2 - cayenne 49 / JPRC
21 - Ready2Roll - ceskomasai / D N B
22 - PLFS #1 - schumeric / dmahistre
23 - PLFS #2 - blisch - Loconstant

See ya !

!!!POST YOUR HIGH QUALITY SKINS WITH ADDITIONNAL SKIN KITS HERE PLEASE!!!
Skin kits HERE
Looks fun
I will be definitely try my best to be in this.
Date Change
Date has changed to July 11th!
I might be there
I will be there as long it dosen't interrupt my exams... wich it does not for now... =)
/bump.

come on ppl ! we need to help gary and the many others that suffer because of Dystonia !!!

this is more important than the 24h of aston !
Please add 2 cars for this race for team renesis :

Car 1 :

- GTA (TBA)
- Pilots : Worn, TBA
- Team Renesis

Car 2 :

- GTS (FXR)
- Pilots : bft-master,
- Team Renesis
Quote from Bft-Master :Please add 2 cars for this race for team renesis :

Car 1 :

- GTA (TBA)
- Pilots : Worn, TBA
- Team Renesis

Car 2 :

- GTS (FXR)
- Pilots : bft-master, crazydav
- Team Renesis

Rules : If a team engage 2 cars (2 cars are the maximum per team), they will be the same car models.
Car 1 :

- GTA (FZR)
- Pilots : EliteAti, xenoa
- XFusion Racing team
- do we need to put real names in this space?

Car 2 might come, dont know yet.
Quote from EliteAti :Car 1 :

- GTA (FZR)
- Pilots : EliteAti, xenoa
- XFusion Racing team
- do we need to put real names in this space?

Car 2 might come, dont know yet.

We don't need real names at the moment
One slot is reserved for Xfusion, if you decide to not engage the second car, tell me as soon as possible.
Ok, i try to get some ppl running here
E-Team will be in the house !

Car 1 :
GTA
Drivers : TBA
Car : XRR

Car 2 :
GTA
Drivers : TBA
Race 2 : the DystoniaAwareness Kyoto GP
Bonjour a tous, je suis actuellement en train de vérifier les disponibilités de mes coéquipiers pour normalement mettre au moins 1 voiture FXR (32% restriction) pour la course d'endurance d'une 1heure 30 min avec pit obligatoire et changement de pilote... Merci pour l'organisation de cette course et c'est avec plaisir que l'on s'inscrira si les disponibilités sont réelles pour ne pas occuper une place qui pourrait rester vacante... (être sur d'être là..)

A bientot sur les serveurs et forums....

Ps : si je peux aider en quoique ce soit, ça serait avec grand plaisir et je m'occupe aussi de la "promotion" de la course ds les autres forums....
Mettre du post partout ou je suis inscrit.....

R4R Matty°

hello, i'm checking with my team members the disponibilities... As soon as possible and at least 1 car will normally be engaged (FXR)..

It would be a pleasure to take part in this race...
Ps : If I can do something to help, I am voluntary...

See you on the servers and forum...

R4R Matty°
First car for Magic Turtles:

Car 1 :
GTS
Drivers : Ace - Bishop
Car : FXR

See you on track
RULE CHANGED : ONE TEAM CAN ENGAGE DIFFERENTS CARS IN GTA AND GTS CATEGORYS (UNLIMITED)

Gonna update the rule tomorrow on the Website, don't have time now.
E-Team [FZR] Crash_burn , fab_iceman_67

E-team
GTA
Drivers : Nomura / Tazounet
Teams updated

I remember you that we are seeking partner teams for this race
We are still planning it but there should probably be a car for Renesis in GTA class.

GTA
Drivers : Worm - Yeho
Car : FZR

If everything's ok I'll confirm before the weekend.
Im trying to get ahold of our league director and get us on board with =NWG= hope to hear from him soon.
Very important
Hello all.
Thanks to everyone for your support in these very important races. We are very pleased that so much interest is being shown in such a good cause. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SPECIFY WHICH RACE YOU AND/OR YOUR TEAM WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN. If you do not specify, it will be assumed that you plan on attending both races! Thanks again, see you all at the track!
Hello guys!

GTA E-team
Drivers : Pierre(Theodinho29)-Diim(Fanloeb)

(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG