The online racing simulator
Quote from JackDaMaster :Great race after the sesh :]

First 5 cars covered by 0.2, winner won by 0.01 (from me, damn him).

Well look at it this way at least it wasn't .00. But just goes to show you dont have to start first to win, I started 11th and won.
how many more praccy sessions would there be?
Wery nice race after practice sesion , finaly good racing
Good, clean racing guys... let's hope the 500 is just as good as that 32 lap practice race.

Just one note, remember that the 500 is alot longer so if people pass you at the beginning of the race... It's OK (don't fight it)! There will be plenty of time to use the draft of other cars WISELY to catch the leaders later in the race.
one more lap.

pffft.
I was watched the replay few times , and my conclusion is that I must to create a new setup for owal , because this set on maximum is litle slower when I compare them with others.It is wery hard to catch up anybody with him.
My top speed on this set is not enough for draiwing and drifting in the same time.
Quote from Ki-Men :I was watched the replay few times , and my conclusion is that I must to create a new setup for owal , because this set on maximum is litle slower when I compare them with others.It is wery hard to catch up anybody with him.
My top speed on this set is not enough for draiwing and drifting in the same time.

is it a 4th gear solo set?
I think , on 5 shoud be for drift , BUT ....on 5 on corners speed is fallling down to easy and to slow is accelerating, and then I waisting time to back to 4 gear and ... that is the result.
Quote from Ki-Men :I was watched the replay few times , and my conclusion is that I must to create a new setup for owal , because this set on maximum is litle slower when I compare them with others.It is wery hard to catch up anybody with him.

Are you absolutely sure it's the setup? That's one of the biggest mistakes I see in oval racing is that people think that there is some 'magical' setup that will make you go faster.

Question: When you use that setp, what's your best, consistant lap-time (not including using the hop-lap line, or drafting)?
Jeffy is right, there isn't a 'magical' setup. I have about 4 that will run the same laptimes and thats because I have had a ton of practice on my racing line. You may have to tweak your r2 gearing a little bit, but just work on your line.
Quote from Raven88 :Jeffy is right, there isn't a 'magical' setup. I have about 4 that will run the same laptimes and thats because I have had a ton of practice on my racing line. You may have to tweak your r2 gearing a little bit, but just work on your line.

Yup, I'm watching the replay now as I type this and unless you are passing or being passed, hold the line (hug the walls and kiss the curbs). Turn 3 seems to be your weakest point. You've gotta pull hard on that wheel to stay on the INSIDE of the racing line (press '4'). Just keep practicing that, but I think your setup is fine. It may need camber tweaks, but that's about it.

...oh, and stay in 4th while driving solo (by the looks of your set)
Quote from skydiver173 :

question: When you use that setp, what's your best, consistant lap-time (not including using the hop-lap line, or drafting)?

37.40 - 37.50 (sometimes 37.30)
Quote from Ki-Men :37.40 - 37.50 (sometimes 37.30)

hmmm, that is rather high. If I see you online, I'll try to help you out a bit.
Quote from Skydiver173 :Yup, I'm watching the replay now as I type this and unless you are passing or being passed, hold the line (hug the walls and kiss the curbs). Turn 3 seems to be your weakest point. You've gotta pull hard on that wheel to stay on the INSIDE of the racing line (press '4'). Just keep practicing that, but I think your setup is fine. It may need camber tweaks, but that's about it.

...oh, and stay in 4th while driving solo (by the looks of your set)

You trying to give me advice? Or you just pointing out what i said to help Ki-Men?
Quote from Raven88 :You trying to give me advice? Or you just pointing out what i said to help Ki-Men?

Helping Ki-Men... you don't need help (except mentally, lol)
Quote from Skydiver173 :Helping Ki-Men... you don't need help (except mentally, lol)

Shhhhh, that was suppose to be a secret! Now havoc will know,
Quote from Raven88 :Shhhhh, that was suppose to be a secret! Now havoc will know,

i have an extra helmet for u
Quote from z-ro 8 :i have an extra helmet for u

Haha so where are you?????? I seen Teedot tonight, but not havoc??????
Quote from Raven88 :Haha so where are you?????? I seen Teedot tonight, but not havoc??????

i was working. just enjoy that i was gone so you could be the fastest.
dont get used to it though........lol

/kill raven88
Quote from z-ro 8 :i was working. just enjoy that i was gone so you could be the fastest.

/kill raven88

hahaha and while you where working I got even faster. Yup its true I got faster!
Quote from z-ro 8 :i was working. just enjoy that i was gone so you could be the fastest.

/kill raven88

Quote from Raven88 :hahaha and while you where working I got even faster. Yup its true I got faster!

/ban z-ro 8 999

/ban Raven88 999

We need to make the field a bit more competitive. Sorry guys. :P
Quote from dekojester :/ban z-ro 8 999

/ban Raven88 999

We need to make the field a bit more competitive. Sorry guys. :P

Hahaha then you might want to rename it the 24 hours of kyoto. At the rate you call SC's
#49 - wild
Quote from Raven88 :Hahaha then you might want to rename it the 24 hours of kyoto. At the rate you call SC's

Haha that's being to generous :P I'd say 48 hours It should be better when the proper one comes around At least they'll have some more experience hopefully *Fingers Crossed*
Quote from Raven88 :hahaha and while you where working I got even faster. Yup its true I got faster!

ok ok you and goober can do yer .95's in qualy.
i'll be waving as i go by while you pit for tires twice as often as i do.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

/enable knobby tires fo8

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG