The online racing simulator
Any drag teams?
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Si_Si
Any drag teams?
Hey, im looking to join a amatuer drag team. Iv had S2 for 4 days now and my PB in a Formula V8 is 10.25, and iv got various other lowish times.

So am i of any interest?
hi dude! i was looking for that too. we could start our own drag team.
Quote from Keller :hi dude! i was looking for that too. we could start our own drag team.

The problem is that youre a demo user and hes S2 licensed. So how do you want race if you dont have drag arena (Dont know how to call it LOL)???
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :The problem is that youre a demo user and hes S2 licensed. So how do you want race if you dont have drag arena (Dont know how to call it LOL)???

because i can create the game at any track, but i can´t join any track, got?
no lmaoillepall
i think he pretty much means hes got a cracked version.
Another smart guy.
One ban, coming right up! :rolleyes:

PS: Fun is not a straight line.
#9 - th84
Well then tell him whats he's won....

all expense paid vacation to the wondeful ''flame island'' where you'll enjoy 5 days and 4 nights of constant flaming from every imaginable direction!

also included is a free copy of the mp3 ''banned'' by the pQcrackers, with such hits as '' go away u stupid cracker'' and ''why did i open my big mouth''.
Quote from th84 :Well then tell him whats he's won....

all expense paid vacation to the wondeful ''flame island'' where you'll enjoy 5 days and 4 nights of constant flaming from every imaginable direction!

also included is a free copy of the mp3 ''banned'' by the pQcrackers, with such hits as '' go away u stupid cracker'' and ''why did i open my big mouth''.

Oooohhhhh good burnout there th.
Quote from Keller :because i can create the game at any track, but i can´t join any track,

Sigh :thumbsdow
I read that as if he could drag at any track (blackwood straight fx)
Quote from th84 :Well then tell him whats he's won....

lmfao

edit: oops just realized i resurected an old thread

Any drag teams?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG