The online racing simulator
What else do you play
(114 posts, started )
iam playing LFS B-)
& Soldat 1.3
lfs, lfs, generally, lfs, surfin web, lfs. Does skinning count?
conkers
Tic Tac Toe
Well, I use to play a demo version of a game called LFS S1 0.3h. Then I found a better game called LFS S2 0.5k alpha demo. After I played that a while, I moved on and purchased a game called LFS S2 0.5L alpha. After a bit of that, I started playing around with one I found, LFS S2 0.5P Alpha. I ran that game for a while before getting tired of it and trying out something else that was new, LFS S2 0.5Q Alpha. Recently, I tried yet another new game called LFS S2 0.5 S Alpha, but that was short lived. Only played that one for 1 day. This past week, I've been trying quite a lot of new games. I've been playing this week, LFS S2 0.5T Alpha, LFS S2 0.5T2 Alpha, LFS S2 0.5T3 Alpha, LFS S2 0.5T4 Alpha, and LFS S2 0.5T5 Alpha. I'm finished with all them (they only lasted around 1 day each on my harddrive before moving on to something else). I just downloaded a great new game I found called LFS 0.5T6 Alpha. I'd recommend everyone try this game out. It's fantastic and nothing like you've ever played before.
LFS only..
And Hockeyarena.net (online hockey manager)
:rolleyes:
Quote from mrodgers :Well, I use to play a demo version of a game called LFS S1 0.3h. Then I found a better game called LFS S2 0.5k alpha demo. After I played that a while, I moved on and purchased a game called LFS S2 0.5L alpha. After a bit of that, I started playing around with one I found, LFS S2 0.5P Alpha. I ran that game for a while before getting tired of it and trying out something else that was new, LFS S2 0.5Q Alpha. Recently, I tried yet another new game called LFS S2 0.5 S Alpha, but that was short lived. Only played that one for 1 day. This past week, I've been trying quite a lot of new games. I've been playing this week, LFS S2 0.5T Alpha, LFS S2 0.5T2 Alpha, LFS S2 0.5T3 Alpha, LFS S2 0.5T4 Alpha, and LFS S2 0.5T5 Alpha. I'm finished with all them (they only lasted around 1 day each on my harddrive before moving on to something else). I just downloaded a great new game I found called LFS 0.5T6 Alpha. I'd recommend everyone try this game out. It's fantastic and nothing like you've ever played before.

You're SO old fashioned. LFS S2 0.5U is where it's at now...
I don't know, some people are just always living in the past!
Sniper Elite
Joint Operations - Typhoon Rising
Ghost Recon + Island Thunder + Desert Siege

- and looking forward to Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on pc.
...and also gonna get FlatOut 2 when its out.

edit ...tested the GRAW demo ...my pc way too crappy for that
Richard Burns Rally

Vain
oh.. I forgot... Rigs Of Rods :headbang:

Nipples
Quote from deggis :only a few war FPS games have felt good enough since Operation Flashpoint.

Have you tried True Combat: Elite, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory mod?
Quote from Krane :Have you tried True Combat: Elite, a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory mod?

Nope, but I did try the original True Combat mod, which I didn't think it was that special. Afaik the ET version is more arcadish and more straight-foward? At least the scale is nothing like in OFP.

What else do you play
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG