The online racing simulator
FC Barcelona or Manchester United?
(60 posts, started )

Poll : Who Will win Champion's League?

FC Barcelona
Manchester United
my funniest part fo the mtach was when park and valdes had a coming together and park did a front flip i was crying with laughter
Quote from D.Zanetti :
EDIT:Also if Fletcher had been playing they wouldnt have been any better, maybe its just my opinion but i dont see fletcher as being a threat at all. Yes he works and his possesion and passing is ok, but would he work well with Carrick in this game? both are anchor players, what United missed was the speed down the wings getting in counter attacks and stretching the already weakend defence, would fletcher provide this quality? i think not.

Maybe I’m being biased here, but this season most of Man Utd’s goals have come from when Fletcher was able to stop the opposition attack and play the simple ball. Fletcher is not going to give you the fancy stopovers or the flicks, but he will use the ball more effectively than Carrick, who was wasteful last night. Fletcher this season has been the unsung hero of Man Utd, constantly performing at the high level, for little glory. Had Fletcher played it may not have changed the final result, but the Man Utd team would have had a different shape and imo played better.

But the reason Man Utd lost was Barcelona were very very good. They showed how it was too play football, and not just try and force the result. They took their time, poked and prodded looking for the chinks in the defense to exploit.
Champions of England!
Champions of Euro....

You guys better cancel that one.
Barca were good. United tried to press them and win it back by chasing and pressurising defenders right up the field, but Barca don't give it away very often even when faced with that. United lost the desire to chase after the first goal went in and then just played into Barcelona's hands completely. I don't think Fletcher would have made a difference.

Barca on the other hand knew that if they chased the ball and pressurised the United players all the way up the pitch they would get it back quickly.
Van der sar face = priceless

That was amazing goal. Nice one
Quote from tiagolapa :That was amazing goal. Nice one

The goal itself wasn't that "amazing". However, the fact that it was Messi with a HEADER is.
I thought it was a great header for anyone's standards to be honest. The ball was slightly behind him and he just guided the ball over van der Sar rather than head it powerfully down.
If you see it like that.

You could also say he positioned himself slightly wrong.
..and then you could say that he recoved from his poor positioning with a stunning header!

FC Barcelona or Manchester United?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG