The online racing simulator

Poll : Nice quali but Who will win this race? (Use your common sense,example:Sutil cant win)

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Sebastian Vettel
Mark Webber
Rubens Barrichello
Kimi Räikkönen
Jarno Trulli
Felipe Massa
Kazuki Nakajima
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
Fernando Alonso
Nico Rosberg
Robert Kubica
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
Heikki Kovalainen
Lewis Hamilton
Sebastien Buemi
Sebastien Bourdais
#26 - DeKo
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think Massa will win, the performance of Ferrari and Brawn was quite close in Monaco, and that track was more suited to the mechanical grip of the Brawn. Ferrari have traditionally been better on high speed circuits, and Massa has dominated this race in previous years.

As for Webber, I don't think he will have much chance of winning this year. People keep saying he is unlucky, but you can't consistently be unlucky, he just seems to make bad decisions on and off the track. If the Red Bulls are fast, Vettel will beat Webber.

monaco was indeed suited to mechanical grip yes, whereas istanbul is something which is suited to downforce levels, which this year, the ferrari's have been rubbish at. ferrari traditionally were yeah, but the rules were totally shaken, so you cant go on previous form of the past few years.
Vettel ftw! Hope he wins seriously. Want him to win the world championship too. Sick of watching Butto win heh. It was good the first and second time but now its just annoying. Needs more action.
Quote from DeKo :monaco was indeed suited to mechanical grip yes, whereas istanbul is something which is suited to downforce levels, which this year, the ferrari's have been rubbish at. ferrari traditionally were yeah, but the rules were totally shaken, so you cant go on previous form of the past few years.

If they have suddenly made big gains, to the point where they are fighting for race wins, it's also logical to presume they improved in the area they were weakest at the start of the season. According to you that's downforce, and their previous expertise in that area will help them make those improvements more rapidly than perhaps some other teams.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If they have suddenly made big gains, to the point where they are fighting for race wins, it's also logical to presume they improved in the area they were weakest at the start of the season. According to you that's downforce, and their previous expertise in that area will help them make those improvements more rapidly than perhaps some other teams.

+ they are going to get some huge aero updtates for turkey, and i think that one of them is the double diffuser ( idk if they have it yet ) but they seem to be good in mechanical grip. lets hope that those updates allow the drivers to make the 1-2 that i predicted.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think Massa will win, the performance of Ferrari and Brawn was quite close in Monaco, and that track was more suited to the mechanical grip of the Brawn. Ferrari have traditionally been better on high speed circuits, and Massa has dominated this race in previous years.

As for Webber, I don't think he will have much chance of winning this year. People keep saying he is unlucky, but you can't consistently be unlucky, he just seems to make bad decisions on and off the track. If the Red Bulls are fast, Vettel will beat Webber.

Everythings possible and seriously he is unlucky. hes had soo many engine failures, hits from behind, and victims of other peoples crashes to make you think hes been cursed.

Ill agree Vettel is faster then Webber but the gap isn't big at all, and there will be occastions where Webber will be faster like in monaco.
Ferrari have made improvements but are still way behind the Brawn who have yet to have to fully show their hand. BrawnGP are MILES ahead! Only RBR can get near them
Quote from Intrepid :Ferrari have made improvements but are still way behind the Brawn who have yet to have to fully show their hand. BrawnGP are MILES ahead! Only RBR can get near them

Watching Monaco was scary how they dominated soo bad, this is quickly becoming a repeat of 2004 with ferrari, only Brawn this time.
I'm confused. On the BBC news ticker, it says "Williams suspended from FOTA", yet I can't find an article related to it. Anyone else got any news on that?
Typical, they posted it just after i stopped looking for it. Cheers
#36 - 5haz
Next years championship = Brawn, Williams and Force India.
#38 - wild
Why wont Fia just make the Cap compulsory already they are completely stupid, all the teams bar Ferrari belive this is the sensible option, now if they did it im 100% sure Ferrari will come to there sences.

The stupid Nazi swine Max is killing F1, get rid of this idiot already.
I love that uber left hander, such a great turn
Eaur Rouge is better :banana:
Quote from TexasLTU :Eaur Rouge is better :banana:

Forgot about that one, both are really good though.
#44 - wild
Quote from Mustafur :The stupid Nazi swine Max is killing F1, get rid of this idiot already.

FIA presidential elections aren't far away. Max has stated he isn't going to stand again, but will that be the case?
#45 - 5haz
Hopefully the next FIA president will not have Nazi connections, Mosely the son of Oswald, head of the British Nazi party, and Balestre was in the Waffen SS during the war.
Funny how that, in this age of supposedly decreased racism and increased understanding we pick on things like his paternal facist background, but when he was younger (i.e. when he first came into the sport, and then when he first took the role at the head of the FIA) it was barely mentioned.

You'd think that people just want an excuse to dislike him...
Indeed tristan.

And BTW eau rouge is a beautifull corner. But easy full in f1. So prolly not so good for them
#48 - 5haz
Quote from tristancliffe :You'd think that people just want an excuse to dislike him...

Well, he gives people plenty of excuses.
Quote from evilpimp :sick of watching Butto win heh

+ a number so big that I can't write it here. It is the number 1 followed by various millions of zeroes.
i hope ferrari really do good in turkey.... i am about to ditch benson jutton for kimi.....

and on the bets... kimi 1st. massa 2nd.. vettel 3rd... 1st out is bourdais. kimi on pole.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG