The online racing simulator
Sonicrealms Racing info thread
(310 posts, started )
grats gl!
Mark Bunby, aka BreadC, formerly of F1RST & Conedodgers Racing, has today joined SR. BreadC is from England and has a wealth of experience and plenty of speed. He loves the GT2 class and we hope he will help us challenge for titles in the future in MOE and other events. Welcome to the team [SR] BreadC

[SR] BreadC

[SR] BreadC - I have raced with the SR guys on their Servers many times and have always had a great battle. I have seen the popularity of their servers and the team grow in this time and I thought why not join them if I could and be part of it, and hopefully help them to reach their goals. I hope to have many in-house battles with the team and against other teams and am really looking forward to the challenge.
Turkey has been buying a lot of pies and pints recently, and it has paid off! Nice one guys!
Wow! Great sign there! Gratz
Didnt see that one coming. Grats
Congratulations Mark, hope you settle into the crazy bunch of SR nicely
Another surprise, grats!
Best of luck Mark!
:eek: Good Luck!
w0w, gratz
It would be easier that when you buy your licence you'll get the [SR] tag for free Gratz # 12873876739898... or something!
Quote from Tukko :It would be easier that when you buy your licence you'll get the [SR] tag for free Gratz # 12873876739898... or something!

Thx, # 12873876739899.
grats!
grats to both sides.
F1RST Racing goes emo, i mean [SR] , anyway, good luck in whatever you do and congrats to [SR], the best stealing members team ever
First million members, now this. You really got your own special approach to everything
Gratz again, This was a surprise but this is a great driver, Good Luck
Didnt see that coming, nice signing! Have fun!
-
Q (traxxion) DELETED by traxxion
-
(Gil07) DELETED by Gil07
Me too :cry:

Wasn't even a publc announcement when i joined spdo, apparently im not special enough!
Ofc you aren't, nobody cares about you Pearce
You hurt me, deeply
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Me too

Wasn't even a publc announcement when i joined spdo, apparently im not special enough!

There was a news story for you on our site just like with all our other members. Now get off the forum and go and win some races .
I think I have found the secret. Since SR has 2.8 billion members, they just get each member to donate one dollar to their next "offering". And I bet that victim won't reject that money.

Close?
Yes, of course, we pay people to join...
Quote from joshdifabio :There was a news story for you on our site just like with all our other members. Now get off the forum and go and win some races .

<< Attention whore, thread on a forum with 1/200th of the members just doesn't make my e-penis grow big enough, sorry.

And i am winning races

against AI

Sonicrealms Racing info thread
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG