The online racing simulator
Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
#26 - th84
*bump*

Where are you my fellow North American's??
Yeah, where are they? I know of at least one more Canadian probably signing up. That would make it 3 to 1 on track for Canada against USA. Can't have that now can we?
#28 - th84
Im trying to get a couple more on board, but the patch has made everyone fall in love with that damn BF1 I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!

I practiced the first combo for the first time last night and got in the low to mid 42's, what are u guys laps looking like??
Doing pretty stable mid to low 43's here. I count on being left behind after a few corners and will try to beat the competition by being consistant and don't crash into anything
#30 - th84
Good idea!! :P
i signed up
Quote from BlueSkunk :i signed up

Must be something wrong with emails cause nothing came trough. Try again please
Few more drivers to go .
Yeah. Keep 'em coming
#36 - th84
Only 4 North Americans so far Come on guys and gals where are you????
I don't get it, is LFS is strong in Europe but not in North America?
I don't know about that. LFSNAL attracts a pretty big crowd. I posted a quick message in the forum over there, but so far no one's interested
They'll probably sign up after the first race, when they hear how much fun everyone had
hm.. not many signups in the NA division.
..how do we solve this...?

...maybe if NA people join the EU division, and the time for the races are moved,
so it suits both NA and EU drivers???
Hard to do in a weekday series
x-ter,
i just want to inform you my connection is down at the moment but i hope it will be up and running on the 2nd. but in case your grid gets full don't keep my slot. i'll show up anyways, if everything works out, and see if there's space. until then i practise in sp mode
Plenty of room BlueSkunk
I got bandwidth enough for 20 drivers including me, and there's only 13, possibly 14 signed up for the European division. Éven more room in the North American division, so anyone who wold like to run should be able to
I doubt you'll get enough participation to run the NA one, I think you should just have the races a little bit later (if possible) So everyone can run at the same time.
Quote from WGooden :I doubt you'll get enough participation to run the NA one, I think you should just have the races a little bit later (if possible) So everyone can run at the same time.

agree - and also, if the two div. are melted together we will get a full grid.

I dont mind racing later.
#46 - need
Only problem with that is that myself (and most of the UK racers I imagine) won't be able to make it any later than +2 hours from the current start time. Given that that will see the races finishing up close to midnight in the UK.
So, ok to move the start time back, but not beyond 21:45 CET, if that helps the NA folks join in great, but will 2 hours really help....
No, not really. Even if we move it a little it wont help. There's a six hour difference now, and still some of the wescoast guys just barely can make it home from work and eat a little something before they sit down and race.
And on this side, I can't go much later cause of my work (always work nights) and a lot of other guys need their beauty sleep. I'm affraid it has to e this way, and we can only hope that more North Americans sign up as time goes.
if ppl need a server we could use the [400] team racing server (23 slot) and run all together but X-ter say the timezones are a problem
anyways it's there if ppl need it
Also keep an eye open for one of my servers: FXRacing, Cheryl's Team, or of course www.SCORE.does.it[NorthAmerica]

BTW did some setup fiddlin and finally managed a 42 now I know the right direction to go
- when are we going to get server and passw information?

Announcing SCORE Fake DTM series!
(165 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG