The online racing simulator
lfs-drift.com
(45 posts, started )
Quote from frokki :You have now advertised your page for 10 days and what do you have? - Almost 1MB background image and an internal server error?

i just have to open access to user but its under construction

Quote from ImportFantasy :Same here.Torque for life!
No offence RM and Drifty.

lol np for that m8
if no one care about what i want to do i will do another thing
-----------------------------
i just wanted to help team and player soo if no one care
i will do another project whit it
there is a lot of way and this one dsnt work so thx for your comment

lfs-drift / lfs-host staff , thx
The problem for me is that there are people involved who have been banned from lfs-torque for good reasons (no need to go into detail... you know who you are and what you did). And those are the reasons why i won't bother.
Quote from jibber :The problem for me is that there are people involved who have been banned from lfs-torque for good reasons (no need to go into detail... you know who you are and what you did). And those are the reasons why i won't bother.

so your right but its not the main topic for :P
So it that much of a problem that I was banned from LFS-Torque? If it makes everyone happy I could leave LFS-Drift. If it helps then I'll go ahead.
Quote from Riders Motion :So it that much of a problem that I was banned from LFS-Torque? If it makes everyone happy I could leave LFS-Drift. If it helps then I'll go ahead.

so noone said a name and anyway no one take care about lfs-d
lfs torque already have his place and if they can "turn up" their website evryone will go to lfs-t so the main idea for lfs-d is a club...
Opening
Lfs-Drift Is Now Open AS a club
a team boars is open for all drift team

i know torque still in your heart soo i just start my base idea
if you hate lfs-d just dont reply here if you give me a chance visit our forum

http://lfs-drift.com

thx, lfs-drift staff
I hope things work well for you Sam, and thanks for the team board! One day LFS-Drift will be noticed by someone else than me and you, and that day you'll be proud of having put efforts in this. Good luck from Slide-FX!

C'est assez supporteur ça Sam? ;p
lfs-drift.com
thx for supporting me !
Let's hope more people will join the forum to build up the LFS-D forum community!
yeah that will be good if its happen!! thx for the support from evryone
Quote from lfs-drift staff :lfs-drift want to replace lfs-torque. We will work on the forum to try to get the best we can be.

Why do that?
because many of teams who have a team noticeboard can't use the lfs-torque one.

For who ?
for drifters BUT race teams can have a noticeboard too.

When it will be up?
we can't be sure BUT the template will be ready this week. The rest will be completed soon.

Why would "I" want to visit your forum?
we cant give you a reason, the choice is yours, but a visit never killed anyone.

Our principal goal is: give a chance to everyone to get recognized by other lfs-racers.

If you visit it and the forum is empty its because we have just started to run it:
start topic+reply=another reply
another reply+another subjet=another topic

If we work hard we will get a nice forum !

Thanks, lfs-drift staff

ps: Sorry for the grammar errors - i'm not very good at english :S

Corrected a bit more
Quote from lfs-drift staff :Lfs-Drift Is Now Open AS a club
a team boars is open for all drift team

i know torque still in your heart soo i just start my base idea
if you hate lfs-d just dont reply here if you give me a chance visit our forum

http://lfs-drift.com

thx, lfs-drift staff

Things can change... Their fault that they didn't for the domain or something. So GL with lfs-drift.com.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Things can change... Their fault that they didn't for the domain or something. So GL with lfs-drift.com.

thx
Please tell me why your splash page is so terribly disgusting, and then your using php-fusion, which comes with an inbiult forum, but your using yabb??
do i requested comment about website/forum ? you got the answer
thx
I think that when you advertise your website somewhere, you should prepare for feedback. And if you lowered your weapons and actually listened that feedback, you could take some notes how to improve your site.

But on the other hand, why should you bother, as long as all your 15 users are happy.
Quote from frokki :I think that when you advertise your website somewhere, you should prepare for feedback. And if you lowered your weapons and actually listened that feedback, you could take some notes how to improve your site.

i have no problem with feedback but he dsnt know as well how to write one
he only give the bad points of ...

Quote from frokki :But on the other hand, why should you bother, as long as all your 15 users are happy.

lol right :P
whats up with site cant get on
#45 - Mc21

lfs-drift.com
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG