#28 - Pino
Made some quick ones while I let the AI train
Attached images
bmw1.jpg
bmw2.jpg
bmw3.jpg
bmw4.jpg
#29 - d6nn
Quote from Smax :I pinched your screenshot and gave it a go, hope you don't mind...

I overdid the amount of dust, and it's ended up looking like the car's in a sandpit or something, but I don't have the time to mess around with it anymore...

I'll stick the slightly disappointing result up so you can laugh and point anyway

wow coool!
My version of the BF1
Attached images
cde4ef306a.jpg
Quote from SamH :Just a flat screenshot, no editing.. I caught this at Fern Bay Black.

For me, it really represents the power of the BF1. You can really see the car working the corner under load.

I love it, anyway.

i do too, any chance of the full uncompressed version mate?
#32 - SamH
Too bad the rear axle isnt connected to wheels, kinda ruins a great picture
Quote from Blackout :Too bad the rear axle isnt connected to wheels, kinda ruins a great picture

Yeah I hope that is fixed someday.. would be a shame if it wasn't.
Quote from BWX232 :Yeah I hope that is fixed someday.. would be a shame if it wasn't.

Just photoshop the axel so it is connected
LOL- I mean't in-game.
Ehhhhhh you guys really suck at editing those F1 pictures. Check out my proffesional art.
Attached images
Formula.JPG
I'm speechless. :bowdown:
Quote from deggis :I'm speechless. :bowdown:

I knew it! This is why I made this pic to make everybody jealous and speechless.
#40 - SamH
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Ehhhhhh you guys really suck at editing those F1 pictures. Check out my proffesional art.

LMFAO!!!
I don't even understand whats happening in that pic. i'm confused and probarbly best if i stay that way.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Ehhhhhh you guys really suck at editing those F1 pictures. Check out my proffesional art.

Thank you so much ,i ve got a new desktop now.:jawdrop:
last turn and last lap speed ~ 360 km/h

Attached images
1.jpg
Holy old thread batman.

BMW F1 Pics
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG