The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
Thank you.

BTW: can anyone tell my why I still see "0 views" behind each photo?
EDIT: it just updated
Thanks for the contribution, looking good

So far your the only demo user, or hell, even the only user that has finished a pack. Two more weeks now, and if no other demo user are going to step up I'll just skip the voting and give you the lisence. Had hoped seeing more people who signed up finishing their skins, but guess it's as they say - all talk, no action

Neverthless, nice skin and good luck in the competition.
lawlyz
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I give up lack of inspiration

lol don't trip, inspiration is all around, you're not being emo enough lol joking bro, but yeah I'd say look into urban artwork, that's one of my muses, works like a charm too! Whoever did this tag got some mad skillz tooo, I was like whoa when I seen the pic.. lol it looks 3d almost... - sebby

Woah woah wait up. I'll try to finish mine (Seriously) as soon as I can come up with the designs for the other parts. Don't fret. Although I know I'm not gonna win.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Woah woah wait up. I'll try to finish mine (Seriously) as soon as I can come up with the designs for the other parts. Don't fret. Although I know I'm not gonna win.

You never know
completely forgot making your skin well, gonna go do it now
When is the exact closing date? In the first plan it was the 21th and with a 2 weeks extra it would become the 4th of june, so will this be the closing date?
Yeah I have been too nice and promissed one lad I would give it a timeline to 12. june. So 12. june is the time limit now, I'll update the first post right away
i desided to give a little clue on what the skin will kinda look like. this is still WIP so dont expect too much for it, and the final skin mght still have minor chances to this. but heres a little prewiev of the colors and so. also im kinda suprised this is only took me 2 hours
edit: oh and what was your racing number? i need it to finish the nuberplate
Nice!
My favorite is #88 , I know that someone has mentioned it's a nazi symbol or something, but I don't think of it as that , 88 is just my favorite number
well, i was quite pleased to that what i already did. i wanted to keep this simple & quality. also had a go on making intake, and i find it kinda hard
you can also have the rim texture if you want, not made by me but i find it fitting to this skin well
I like it
It's pretty close to finish it seems, how does the skin look on cars like the xrt?
IKke5165, if you and TVE agree, I can render some of your skins in TVE's desktop resolution
Quote from The Very End :I like it
It's pretty close to finish it seems, how does the skin look on cars like the xrt?

it depends on the shape of the car. i would make the paintings fit to the bodyshape. so i cant promise 100% same skins on every car, but something that looks almoust the same
Quote from batteryy :well, i was quite pleased to that what i already did. i wanted to keep this simple & quality. also had a go on making intake, and i find it kinda hard
you can also have the rim texture if you want, not made by me but i find it fitting to this skin well

No offense, but seriously? ANOTHER monster skin?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No offense, but seriously? ANOTHER monster skin?

hell yeah altrought i think i shuold take a break from them. i think every one of the skins ive done in near past have included monster enregy logo somewhere altrought never ive had it as ''main sponsor''
Quote from batteryy :well, i was quite pleased to that what i already did. i wanted to keep this simple & quality. also had a go on making intake, and i find it kinda hard

you're using the same sponsors all the time
Quote from EliteAti :you're using the same sponsors all the time

yep i know, but they seem to work well with lfs cars so why not?
few first skins - yeeees

repeating same stuff - boring
Quote from EliteAti :few first skins - yeeees

repeating same stuff - boring

meh might be, but also your tough of using ''the same sponsors all the time'' is kinda vad you know. i thin you got that idea fromour teamskin pack maybe?. i have done about 5 different skins during 5months. the rest has been repeating our skin lol. and also, the skins wont look the same i f you chacne the positioning
Quote from Shadowww : IKke5165, if you and TVE agree, I can render some of your skins in TVE's desktop resolution

Fine for me, and kind if you if you do it, thanks.

Quote from batteryy :it depends on the shape of the car. i would make the paintings fit to the bodyshape. so i cant promise 100% same skins on every car, but something that looks almoust the same

Cool Feel free to test out other colors aswell
Quote from BOSCHO :little update from me

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5448/45435.jpg
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7639/2343243.jpg
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8638/rewrw.jpg
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8039/12211.jpg

i have to admit, that is nice...in the beginning i wasnt too pleased with your skins.

in my opinion you should have less bright colors, and bring on the dark. also instead of big patches of one color, you should have a couple of colors making a design but its not my opinion that matters.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG