The online racing simulator
somebody please hellp??
(16 posts, started )
somebody please hellp??
hey guys. i had the demo for a while and i could play against people online no problem. but when i try on the S2. only one game comes up and nobody is ever on it. i want to play with some people!!! if anyone has any tips or anything. servers i could join in on. please.

thanks.
Turn off all filters (such as empty) and make sure you have selected "all" cars at the top right of your screen. If you click on the coloum(spelling?) with the players connected, so it displays in order from "most connected" down to "lowest connected". Due to your timezone if you're in the PST, it may be harder to find active games.
i did all of that. it still only says theres one host. and nobody is in it. i really want to play with other people cuz i did it with the demo and it was really funn =[
Are you running the correct patch version? I.E Patch Z?
i really have no idea. i just got S2 lastnight. how do i do what your saying with the patch?
I'm saying are you using Patch Z..?
anyonnneee! please hellllllllllllp
Quote from JDMxBru :anyonnneee! please hellllllllllllp

please don't spam.

take a screenshot of the game lobby so we can see it, and also the main screen so we can see if you're running S2 v0.5Z/Z10.
i dk what that means but some how it started working. thanks guys
Unlocks
I have bought S1 and S2, so i bought lfs for 24 pounds ( 26 euros in my case ) everytime i have a limit of unlocks for a whole week. then when i have no more unlocks left i cant play anymore till friday morning when the next unlocks arrive.. now at friday morning i just got 1 unlock and i used it yesterday so i cant play anymore till next friday. in the game people say they dont have unlocks and dont NEED to unlock to play S2. why do i have to unlock everytime? i tried just to login the game and then press "back" but that doesnt help. i have to press "unlock" and then "back" to get into S2 servers. i wouldnt have paid 26 euros if i just get 1 unlock per week so i only can play once a week thats alot of money for little playtime.
i hope someone can help me with this because its very annoyying and waste of money.
You shouldnt need to, unlock it once, and unless there is a major patch released or something, or you need to reinstall your OS or LFS, you should never need to unlock again.

I have had s2 for about 2 years, and i have only used about 5 unlocks in that whole time.
unlocks
well i get this email everytime:
Hello Danne17,

Live for Speed sends you this email as a confirmation that you have unlocked Live for Speed in S2 mode.
You currently have 0 unlocks left.

FYI : Every friday morning you will receive an additional unlock to your LFS account, unless you already have two unlocks available at the time.

Have fun!

The LFS Team

Security note : If you, the account owner, did not just unlock LFS, you are strongly advised to change both the WEBpassword and GAMEpassword of your LFS account. You can do that at any time by logging in on our website and going to your account details page.
i done the security note though .
I would want to see screen of Multiplayer lobby cuz i think you my have some filter turned on like only specified type of car or something, I have similar problem at the beginning and the problem was filter which I accidentally turned on.

Also did you add LFS as an exception in your firewall.

And if you say you have to unlock game every time I have one question do you use vista by any chance.
And did you unlock it on admin account cuz if not you my not have privileges to make changes in registry.

The last one is pure theoretically cuz i don't know is LFS make a note bout unlocking in registry or somewhere in game files but i think is registry like most of the programs do.
afaik lfs does not touch registry
#15 - VoiD
Game allready unlocked..? Should look like this (of course with your details):

hibernation has been known to rape the unlock status. Turn it off and you're golden

somebody please hellp??
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG