The online racing simulator
Tsss, ignore the idiotic idiots inhere. There was no nude at all lol...

Just a weird question what always has been on my mind about being deaf.
Do you hear nothing at all? So absolute silence or can you here a bit of very high noises? Sorry if this question bothers you
Quote from Scrabby :Tsss, ignore the idiotic idiots inhere. There was no nude at all lol...

Just a weird question what always has been on my mind about being deaf.
Do you hear nothing at all? So absolute silence or can you here a bit of very high noises? Sorry if this question bothers you

no not at all.. people always curiously you know.. 100% no sounds at all.. even if you try to horn right next to my ear.. i wouldn't hear it at all.. maybe a little feeling inside ears thats it
Quote from jinxboy :no not at all.. people always curiously you know.. 100% no sounds at all.. even if you try to horn right next to my ear.. i wouldn't hear it at all.. maybe a little feeling inside ears thats it

Wow, can't imagine that..
Well I think it's better to be deaf then blind, have no arms/legs etc.. cause atleast you can see, feel and talk to some people.
Both of my Mom's parents were deaf and mute.

On topic: I tried to upload a pic of my girl but I keep getting this error.... " Invalid Attachment: File size to large."
just upload it to photobucket or something like it and post the direct .jpg link
This thread is fcked up.
Quote from Scrabby :just upload it to photobucket or something like it and post the direct .jpg link

It was a joke...
Quote from Scrabby :Wow, can't imagine that..
Well I think it's better to be deaf then blind, have no arms/legs etc.. cause atleast you can see, feel and talk to some people.

i agreed!

ok lets talk less and more pictures of your girls! or your benefit friends
Quote from jinxboy :wrong picture sorry.. there you go.

I can see her washers through the t-shirts.
I think the internet probably opens alot of doors for the deaf community, it's probably good to communicate with other people that are deaf from all over the world
I've seen this girl quite a few times now, in ads and such for differn't websites (Like the dating thing at the top of torrentleech) and somehow I seem to have remembered seeing the picture before....

Attached images
hmm.jpg
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Heres one of me and my GF, well, fiancee. Taken about 18 months ago, christmas hats! Taken in the pub, obviously!
Attached images
me n kirsty.jpg
#540 - Kaw
Really? Everyone is dating sticks? No one with GF's that have a little meat on em?
Quote from Kaw :Really? Everyone is dating sticks? No one with GF's that have a little meat on em?

Put on your best suit and walk into a McDonald's. You'll find your whale of dreams.
Quote from Kaw :Really? Everyone is dating sticks? No one with GF's that have a little meat on em?

Possibly, soon, as there is a chance that my other half could 'be with child' if you know what i mean!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Possibly, soon, as there is a chance that my other half could 'be with child' if you know what i mean!

Ahhh Congrats mate!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Ahhh Congrats mate!

Lets put it this way, i really hope that she is :fingerscrossed: Cheers vinny!
Quote from mclarenmatt :Congrats

cheers for the heads up about that. Of all the typo's, i had to do that one. Will edit it now!
Are you saying that you might be a daddy in a few months? If so, congrats!

Image related, it's my gf.
Quote from danthebangerboy :cheers for the heads up about that. Of all the typo's, i had to do that one. Will edit it now!

No problem
Fail Picking girls from the intertubes and pretending she is you GF is really lame and weak (jinxboy)

She a monster anyway..... boobs are just

BTW -
Quote :You know, i am starting to think your like a 10year old pulling these pics of Myspace or something and posting them here......

My post from last page, i was right! (Probably not myspace, but still, same point)

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG