The online racing simulator
How can I destroy my G25?
(55 posts, started )
Logitech says I have to "disable it so it can clearly be rendered useless"...

Any suggestions on just how to do this?
eBay is the most logical choice, I mean a big hammer
Ooh okay that'll be fun
fuel+zippo, hollywood style.
Chop off the USB cable and to them it is "disabled" then you can sell the parts as spares
Cutting the usb cable will do, I heard.
Quote :"NOTE: You need to render the product completely useless. Please do not hurt yourself during this process."

I guess a hammer...

Although I can't cut the shifter cable as I hear Nathan wants it.. or does it just mean the end cable that goes into the PC?

Quote from PMD9409 :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer

Truck?
Large building?

Have fun with it man, you don't have many chances of doing this in life.

#9 - G!NhO
Put it in the middle of the road and place a ramp infront of it, then get your motorcycle and take a long run so you get to like 80mph and jump right on top of it.

Also don't forget to film it and put it on here.
Blendtec blender!
Accidentally the whole G25?

(that's the same reply as accidentally the whole internet right?)
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Will it blend?
*BIZZZZZZZZ*
Don't breath that in!

Racing smoke, don´t breath that
but thats a damn nice idea
just tell Logitech you wont buy anymore of their products like i did and they'll soon send u a new one
Tape a sign on it that says "out of order". Works pretty well for vending machines.
#19 - MR_B
1. Stand in a field (or a small playground)
2. Grab all of the wires
3. Wildy spin it around over your head
4. Repeat step 3 until g25 dislocates itself and hits someone.
Why destroy it? just keep it for spare parts
If you are able to keep it for spares, do that.

If not, whack the FFB up as high as you possibly can. Then just thrash it around. You'll melt the internals soon enough, and get a good workout!
Normally they don't actually wait for you to prove you've destroyed it, they used to ask for the end of the cable in the post, but I got another wheel despite not sending them anything. The shifter and probably the pedals are bound to sell on ebay, even better if you don't have to cut any cables so someone without a G25 already can connect them and use another wheel.
Put g25 on table => kick the wheel (not the whole thing, just the wheel) of the mounting thing.
yeah they've started being stupid and asking you to destroy it, it happened with me and my MX Revolution, i just told them i wasnt prepared to destroy it and if they werent going to replace it then i would take my custom elsewhere and they replaced it straight away.
I asked you on MSN but i think your AFK.

Jamie, are you getting a complete replacement? If you are, i might have the shifter of you as ive been looking for one for ages.

(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG