The online racing simulator
The point?
(16 posts, started )
The point?
Um, i just wanted to post this thread to say:
What is the point having: Improvement Suggestions when the devs never even looked at it? Atleast post a reply . People spend i dunno, 20-50 min writing that post, and the only thing that happends is that people say +1 or -1. Wow, cool.
The Devs are great guys but, duhh, show some respect.
I have a suggestion:
May the devs look at Improvement Suggestions?

I think they didn't even look at this thread. And the only thing that happends is that people reply with, i agree. -.-
I think they do look at it occassionally but just don't reply. Just like when there was all those talks about ABS in reverse, they added it. I'd rather them taking the time to add a code in LFS then them posting a sentence on the forum tbh lol.
I'd hope they don't look at this subforum too often looking at most of the suggestions.

And who spends 50 minutes on writing a post?
If they responded in threads with good improvements, then people would take their replies as promises. And we know why the devs don't like that word.
no i was thinking like, They say: Good idea but, ...., atleast say something
Of course the Devs read this forum, I have seen many of the improvements suggested, implemented over the years.

Why on earth would anyone expect an official reply to every suggestion? it would be a waste of time for the developers, and I really don't think they need to "duh, show any respect" if it gets implemented into the game then great if not then not.

I cannot give any proof, however its my opinion that at least 1 developer reads every single thread in this section.

SD.
Posting a reply is good, but we can't require them to do so.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'd hope they don't look at this subforum too often looking at most of the suggestions.

And who spends 50 minutes on writing a post?

I spend hours sometimes.
Look at the sticky "already suggested" list. A lot of those recent adds have been community requests. I like to think that they were added because we asked for them. False starts especially.

Just because you don't see Scawen going "omg dat idea roxxxo!111lolol" doesn't mean he isn't watching.
Quote from aroX123 :Um [...] i dunno [...] but, duhh [...]

There are over 4000 threads in the improvement suggestions forum. It would obviously be impossible for Scawen to comment on even half of the ideas presented there.

Instead, he is keeping an eye on the forum. Most definitely.

Quote from aroX123 :show some respect.

Oh, please ...
Wrong forum section, btw.
But he wants to improve the ratio of threads about improvement suggestions/dev's reactions. :hide:
Quote from aroX123 : show some respect.

this should be aimed at you really. shame on you for demanding something that is not rational.
The biggest reason, I think, is that there's only been one good and original suggestion in this subforum in years.
+1
you know whats funny before i even opened the topic i thought it was about whats the point of posting in here when the devs don't look at it but i think they do lok at it but they don't reply because it takes to long to write 10 replys a day saying good idea.
Quote from swisscosmo :but they don't reply because it takes to long to write 10 replys a day saying good idea.

You really think there are 10 good ideas posted here daily?

The point?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG