The online racing simulator
LFSPoints V2.4.0.8
(187 posts, started )
oh, did not realize you've stopped development... hope you'll find time for it in the future... its a great tool you know..
Will LFSpoints still work with the new patch Z???
Should do, the MPR format hasn't changed but the cars have. If you only use unchanged cars the replay should be compatable (E.G. BF1, UF1).
is there any development or any alternative out?
I'm not developing this at the moment. As far as I'm aware it still works fine with the current version of the game, and I'll update it to add the new car when it's released. I don't know of any alternative to this sorry.

Quote from duke_toaster :Should do, the MPR format hasn't changed but the cars have. If you only use unchanged cars the replay should be compatable (E.G. BF1, UF1).

There were no changes to the replay header, all the replays still work perfectly (or as perfectly as they ever did ).
Yes! It still works very fine. I use it at our website all the time. I am fully satisfied with it.
Any rough estimate of when v3 will be out for testing Dark Times?
DarkTimes has already stated that he's not currently developing this Cabby. The current version works perfectly with all versions of LFS I use... even back before the software was available.
works splended.

features i like to see is:

Handicap column: same thing as the points table but with a own margin.
were u set the startvalue (20% intake res for example) and then choose how it will transform in the same way as points..ex: p1= +3% p2 =+2% etc...
and ofcourse the same thing with extra weight..
would be useful for me and possible many other league admins i hope.

Teampoints: The option to choose from diffrent margins ex: count best and worst teampoints/race.
or: count 2 best teampoints/race.

thats my wishlist. i might contact per email
Quote from mkinnov8 :DarkTimes has already stated that he's not currently developing this Cabby. The current version works perfectly with all versions of LFS I use... even back before the software was available.

I must have mis-read stuff. I thought he was referring to not working on developing v2 any more. Back 1 page you can see he was talking about not working on v2 anymore since he was doing a re-write on stuff for v3. I was a bit hopeful that the above mentioning about him not working on this right now was just in reference to v2 and not v3.
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by DarkTimes
edit: irrelevant.
Well, thank you very much!!!! Nice christmas present!!
The thing which i want to see is SPR support
Sorry, but the SPR replays don't contain the race finishing order in the header, the AI's aren't mentioned, the data in the header for SPR is mainly just about hotlaps.
hey,

just wanted to say thanks to the creator of this awesome bit of kit.
it's ACE!

thanks
LFSPoints 3.0 has proven to be an extremely long and drawn out project, I'm exhausted just thinking about it, and it's still no where near finished, but it is very slowly getting there.

Attached images
lfspoints3.gif
lfspoints32.gif
Well, thank you very much for still developing it!! Looks very nice!!
I have a small question: Will there be an option that LFSpoints looks at the official LFSname instead of the racername? Sometimes racers will change their name a bit, for example from Starbert[NL] to Starbert. This way the standings get messed up because there are 2 Starberts in the list. I always must check by hand if there are duplicates this way. In our league, we often have 27-28 drivers in the races, so it gets a bit difficult not to oversee a driver.

Thank you for this very nice piece of software, appreciate it very much!!
Yes, version 3.0 is far cleverer in its use of display names.
Still looking forward to it! - May spark my LFS interest again.
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by DarkTimes
Really still looking forward to this Darktimes.. keep it up
hi there! old thread i know but just discoverd this, much nicer than my cruddy spreadsheet a couple of things i think could be handy.

- ability to specify how much weight / intake restriction will be added or removed depending on race finish position, so another column in the points allocations screen maybe.

- ability to specify different points allocations for different rounds e.g. some rounds may be sprint some are endurance (more points for finishers)
nice work...
but what is with Ver. 3.0 :-)
great utility, thanks!

i have searched a similar program for exporting html results.

(i tryed LFSStats, but it didn't work for me).

i'm waiting the v.3.0

only one request: is it possible to have the qualify results in the race report?

EDIT: i think it's' a LFS game problem: the replay don't save the qualify session

LFSPoints V2.4.0.8
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG